3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadSugar 21.02.20 01:59 pm

Error \"ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Error on call to zlib. Restart the system or reinstall the game.
Did the above mentioned action, so nothing has changed( re-installed and restarted). Please help! BURNS TERRIBLY, AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE WITH THIS GAME, IT IS NOW WHEN YOU LOAD THE CAMPAIGN STORY EVER.

System:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ (8 CPUs)
Geforce GTX 850M
Memory 8 GB
65 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gogerman 21.02.20

the more checks pretty quickly,anyway I have quickly checked

E
Energy Death 21.02.20

9T0NN
and how do you imagine litsuhu not updated? before the game starts, it checks for the update, and it is automatic.

Perkonta
face it, sooner or later will crash or will crash.)
it has a lot of errors and bugs.

D
Des Way Motten 21.02.20

Energy Death
Well, if the LICENSE you can not have nothing to recommend...

M
Murad Aliyev 21.02.20

Good evening.
here is the solution to this problem, 100 percent help, only downloads the corrupted parts of the game

If you are using a version of the game purchased in the store Rockstar Warehouse:
Click "start," then type in the search bar "cmd" without the quotes. Press Enter.
Enter in the displayed command prompt "cd c:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V" without the quotes. Press Enter.
Note: if you have installed the game in another directory, here you should enter the path that you specified during installation.
Enter in the same window "GTAVLauncher.exe -verify" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
If you are using a version of the game purchased from Steam store:
Right-click the mouse on the name of the game in the tab "Library".
Select "Properties".
Select the tab "Local files".
Select "Verify integrity of game cache...".

a
apolo17 21.02.20

Be the presenting sign, and if the pirates ?

N
Nerby1 21.02.20

Same error when I go into Ammunition and online, single online sesiu comes without problems, checked all the ways,removed mpheist, newly re-installed the game via disk, checked through the drive, checked the file 64a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,m,n,o,p,q,r,v,w.rpf, ran through the program GTA5FileCheck_SHA1, still did not help, I have a theory that this is due to the weak Internet I have net 1Mbit/sec , this came from an Internet 5мбит and moved quietly online as connected to another, immediately began to take off this error. Once launched via safe mode, and why it went, decided to change the resolution and crashes right away this error, repeated attempts to login through safe mode failed :( MPheist downloaded through Social club again. That shit came after the renewal of the Dirty money

N
Nerby1 21.02.20

Murad Aliyev
Works, thank you!!)

C
Cryptor 21.02.20

And from where you current such errors take...

S
Sprintin 21.02.20

hmm, so at you it should update itself using the server rock!

T
The Dmitry Disaire 21.02.20

Had this error,reset the game lost,but also the latest patches you need to install.

T

TownSparrow
the exact name?

S
Sprintin 21.02.20

TownSparrow
to perekusyvaete not? so to all, have broken that, and not have 65 GB to download again.

T

TownSparrow
for the first time see Matai in the city to Internet download and back)

S
SEREGA 003 21.02.20

Hello I have in short that's such bollocks, and I noticed it after I inserted half of other machines and this miracle error came out how to fight it???))) help

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 21.02.20

SERGE 003
and the forum difficult to scroll up?

19---FrosT---97 21.02.20

I have error on call to zlib crashes. Version of steam. Cache for errors checked-no mistakes, all the files in order. The game several times reinstalled-still this error crashes. Reinstalled Windows(win 10)-still crashes. Removed antivirus, disabled the firewall - did not help. Tell me what to do, please! I have hesitated!

L
Levokos 21.02.20

19---FrosT---97
The game downloaded from steam or the Repack?

19---FrosT---97 21.02.20

Levokos
From steam

I
Ilya Krasilov 21.02.20

the path must not contain Russian bukaf only ingle!!

19---FrosT---97 21.02.20

Ilya Krasilov
I know that. Russian letters in path.