3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 21.02.20 02:02 pm

Issues (Tropico 3)

The first question is - how to release from prison the unfortunate?
90 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Theft Aero 21.02.20

Waffen in the Executive orders look to send all the inmates to Florida

W
Waffen 21.02.20

Yes,I know that - just in the tabs of the prison is a point - re....and some...don't remember....Maybe then the inmate can release automatically? After a certain time - re?

G
Grand Theft Aero 21.02.20

I do not know,I do all shot...
...Germans and those who did not vote for me...
DAMN GERMAN SHE DID NOT LIKE THE CINEMA AND I HAVE SO MUCH DOUGH IT SOLD!!!Generally Spruce the President was unhappy!

W
Waffen 21.02.20

:)....By the way,what the icon means Black bag,crossed out with a red line?

P
P1rrAt99 21.02.20

this is the type of garbage collection is not happening)))
thread who tell me how to get it out???:)

W
Waffen 21.02.20

Take out his car - you,but...1.This company needs to be connected to the road...and 2.Nearby should be a garage....usually it is not enough,and the more businesses,the more respectively must be no cars and therefore themselves garages....Everything is absolutely interrelated (as a whole)...

[
[Robots] 21.02.20

Please tell me how to hire a local employee?? and foreign Naess how to hire...

[
[Robots] 21.02.20

damn,they hired themselves)

C
CKANER_72 21.02.20

I also prisoners accidentally execute

s
supgAm 21.02.20

Tirana )

G
G.T.A._Uffolog 21.02.20

I also prisoners accidentally shoot and exactly how they have already entered to shoot?by the way do not have prisoners to Florida, they themselves released a couple of years(it was 3 full prison, after a while left 4 inmates only)

p
pollo 21.02.20

Inmates allowed to shoot, after their detention all political action with them closed. If only before they go to jail, but they are not considered prisoners. Of course they do time in and out, and no one said they necessarily need to refer :)
At the execution, by the way, the family of the victim and witnesses will be unhappy, but I don't think El Presidente is going to care :)

G
G.T.A._Uffolog 21.02.20

Aha, I fucking shot giving the speech Dedkov(is retired) and just three people were rebels. stupidly preobrazilisj and with a white flag above the head began to escape, not to shoot them in turn or you can not be arrested. and the execution of prisoners, also a minus.

p
pollo 21.02.20

Those who are not happy and so you can shoot, and if that without witnesses, there is the secret police.

K
Krotjara 21.02.20

I have a question there is an inscription garage bergreen, build the next one built 5 garages nearby still the message appears. How to solve the problem ? and vooobsche how best to try to place a residential building apart from all sorts of administrative ? or next?
What buildings give pollution ? in addition to sawmills and mines with towers ? and how to solve the problem of pollution ?.
I remember in some game had to plant trees and vegetation and is not clear here.

K
Krotjara 21.02.20

Yes, the question in the subject does the salary for the production itself or only as an external indicator of the joy of Tropicana ? for example, whether to grow the volume of production on the farm if put on 100% salary or not ?

p
pollo 21.02.20

1. message a garage is overloaded, build the next one can be ignored. They will still push in this garage.
2. Occupancy residential buildings preferably closer to jobs or garages, or as someone already wrote, where shacks there and build a house.
3. The problem with the contamination is not 100% solved, the pollution can only slightly reduce, regulated only by decrees on pollution standards and regulation for the enterprises themselves (e.g. El. article on converting gas and various improvements in enterprises). Pollution is everywhere, where there is Tropicana, maybe they are the same pollutants.
4. Salary affects the quality of production, will generate some more income and of course to the delight of residents. Here is the account amounts did not notice, not think that they very much will grow. At 100% salary production is unlikely to be cost-effective.

A
Avery13 21.02.20

Hello! Wanted to know what to press to enter the codes?

p
pollo 21.02.20

Avery13 they like so you need just to enter, without additional clicks :)

R
Rutori 21.02.20

how to make Tropicana, sorry, to BREED????
I have disabled immigrants.
I'm all for residents was built, and the workforce net :(
what to do?