3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 21.02.20 02:02 pm

Issues (Tropico 3)

The first question is - how to release from prison the unfortunate?
90 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauronium 21.02.20

I even Stalin did, with the most likely characteristics)
A University cannot be built if you choose a certain ruler
There's some trait (can't remember which one) forbids to build the University.

E
Excella Gionne 21.02.20

Tell me, somebody collected a population of more than 550 people? If so, how?

S
Smartkv 21.02.20

With the help of the immigrant centre and up to 1,000 to bring.

D
Dzzzen 21.02.20

People, do me another question about oil on water. That would produce the desired plant cleaning - that's understandable. But no one will tell me why it is stupid is not built. Clear that it on the above build, what would the dock worked, and so on. I Bank issual, everywhere red! It requires a more smooth terrain, the sea-shore. But I'm not an idiot! I can coast from the centre of the island to distinguish!
The way the Doc have me the same garbage, but luckily it at least in the beginning built to give and a second without need, but with the plant... can anyone tell che?

E
Excella Gionne 21.02.20

If the plant is not built, it means not destiny. Reefs. So it is simply impossible to build. And this is done on purpose, what would you posiliti.

E
Excella Gionne 21.02.20

Tell me how to get 1000 people? Emigration center stops supply of people after 550 people. Subject-thoroughfare

D
Dzzzen 21.02.20

Yes campaign have me game bagnuty. Already missions 12 and passed at least in six of the last plant were not built.

With the piers of the fishermen bugs: all the time they have no access to the resource. Building a pier and he had some time on top of the bag appears crossed out and so the identity in almost all missions, specifically in those in which it was built, because in the last few sales already and not trying the fish to catch...(((

E
Excella Gionne 21.02.20

So you just blurted out? About 1,000 people.

D
Dzzzen 21.02.20

Could you tell me the exact purpose of the mission Viva Tropico (the most North-Western island on the map)? And then the name is a translation of PTS it, it seems written to gain population happiness of at least 65. Well, I average happiness garoian (that on the population level indicated) rose, and sales to 66%, but anyway kada 1975 it is (in this mission to 75th limitation of the Board) I lost by not performing the mission.

I
IPANZERI 21.02.20

how to kill Betty Boom ? :))))))

S
Sergamer 21.02.20

Dzzzen
Hmm... I Have to litsenzionke written so: to Achieve the total happiness of the population at least 65. Try again.

J
Joey95 21.02.20

People help!!!Che I have with the export?Farms says that the export 0-$.And when the ship was leaving that writes Rakotsi left no export

D
Dzzzen 21.02.20

Joey95
First food from farms may eat people so the surplus prodaju just left. Well, if thee are a lot of farms and perfectly normal the excess should be love, then follow the farm access road was carried out and their surroundings was placed in the garage. This is what the drivers will transport the resource stored on the farm, could quickly and easily deliver it to the dock.
In General, I personally do not suggest those to build the economy of s/s-ve. The best fishing is gold. Build a jewelry factory and improving it, you will produce beautiful jewelry, but their profits will soar. But since gold is a finite resource, we manufacture spicy Romulo should be considered the most cost-effective and stable.

D
Dzzzen 21.02.20

Sergamer
Thank you end. I do this mission lastly left. But it seems odd to me that the second time is not a ride... probably a bug...

J
Joey95 21.02.20

Dzzzen
Thank you!!!Toko in the first mission you can't build a jewelry factory.Che better to export it from/x-VA?

S
Sergamer 21.02.20

Che better to export it from/x-VA?
Good tobacco money brings.

D
Dzzzen 21.02.20

Joey95
As Sergamer said tobacco, and finally all the things that people don't eat sugar or coffee there. And as did the first mission, then build all the farms in a row, well those are there 8000 units/x-VA to export. So develop banana economy))

J
Joey95 21.02.20

Dzzzen
Yes, I have the first mission proshol)))In General tobacco was lit and a banana.

S
Stilckin 21.02.20

Please tell me! Shde in the game to take diplomirovannyj men????

R
RemarX 21.02.20

Not know have not played.