3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sendorim 21.02.20 02:04 pm

Blue screen of death

After the demolition of the Windows Sekiro, DMC 5, Dark Souls 3 has ceased to work normally. They normally run (except for DMC, which podlagivaet): in Sekiro I can play normally, but after 5-10 minutes it screen of death, with each subsequent restart, the screen of death appears faster, the same problem with the DS3, DMC just crash immediately after starting. Before DS I was flying, Sekiro occasionally podlagivala. After reinstalling Windows re-installed all the drivers for your video card, VC, DirectX. Please help me I can not understand the cause of the problem
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 21.02.20

A screenshot of device Manager - in the Studio.

S
Subaru MotorSports 21.02.20

sendorim
Can set the curve Assembly of Windows, try another Windows 10 (1909), or Windows 10 LTSB.

s
sendorim 21.02.20

Thanks, I'll try when I can

P
PSih2097 21.02.20

the value of the error in the BSOD... It's like this...
STOP 0x000000D1 –

s
sendorim 21.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez

P
PSih2097 21.02.20

sendorim
this is the task Manager, and have device Manager...
Start -- control Panel -- device Manager.

at the same time throw the error code in BSOD (he's pictured at the bottom of underline and / or take a picture of the screen of death and put it here)...

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.02.20

sendorim
How do you manage to play with 4 GB of RAM?)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 21.02.20

This is the task Manager, but not devices. Although even from here it is noticeable that the RAM for these games back to back. There is a possibility that within 10 minutes of the game memory is rammed to capacity, starts writing to the swap file and freezes, tumbling the office. Why had not dumped? Well, probably before the demolition of the Windows of the parameters of FP were displayed other. But this is only one of the versions.

The above has asked for error code, which is good, is to write in the beginning. And the screenshot of the device Manager, it would still be nice to see after him.

l
legusor 21.02.20

screenshots of task Manager speak for themselves – it is time to buy a normal computer or play I want my two thousand and seven.

s
sendorim 21.02.20

Yes, most likely the problem is insufficient RAM, but check the text of the error I ran sekiro, and now it somehow works at 15-25 fps just without the crashes, but even so to the demolition of the Windows was at least 5 fps more. Do not care change iron I have in the plans, go to the passage of the classics, which has not yet passed
P S: With 4 GB of RAM is difficult to live, I know not by hearsay

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.02.20

sendorim
Run any old game that will eat no more than 2 GB,If the blue screen will not be the case in the RAM

L
LIRW 21.02.20

On this hardware, only solitaire in win xp to scatter. And this is win 7 and the game is so... It's 4 me the gigs operatives :D of the CPU at 99% sank.. No wonder why there is something badit. Too many want from this machine. Need to be as modest or what!

S
Subaru MotorSports 21.02.20

sendorim
Put the swap file is 10 gigabytes.

v
vitalik76 21.02.20

Subaru MotorSports wrote:
Put the swap file is 10 gigabytes.
To put the swap file in this case is chosen by the system. Maybe the crashes will stop, but the frieze will remain, because the computer will work mainly with the paging file, and it is much slower than memory. And only one way - buying memory. Now the standard is 16GB. Less has no meaning.