3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cutpup 21.02.20 02:04 pm

CAUTION] YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED, how to be? (Dark Souls 3)

I fought once in pvp, a guy with endless stamina and health. It was a shame that the game is such skips. Decided to check it works for them. Downloaded the trainer, ran, and it works, very well put together, soul cheat all you want. Decided not to play, this time anti-cheat system is bad, but then anyway I wanted. Later; so we decided to play with a friend and he's my sign of the call sees. Began to find out what it is, on forums climbed, said to translate the language to English and see you will not write anything. I was given, they say; [CAUTION] YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED, were they to ban all people that used cheats. No luck for me to check them before doing this. Well; in this situation, what to do? Subside at all? And if you fall, how long to wait? Only, would not be forever banil.
26 Comments
Sort by:
l
luckyseven 21.02.20

Zerral
A good story

s
ssssssmokin 21.02.20

luckyseven
hi, I don't know if the save game, replace with the same but earlier backup?
that ban passed ng+ and 2 new Persian and became once passed the game by the old Persian, on ng+ hasn't dropped by yet

s
ssssssmokin 21.02.20

DarkTenshi666
what did you write then? :D
if there infa how long after the ban unbanning wait write ples )))

D
DarkTenshi666 21.02.20

rudyk2312

I wrote all of the case, about the bans in the first DS 3, and the first ban is given somewhere on the floor, well, or 1-6 months <------ somewhere in the area, something of the two, because the first ban I have long gone about since, I don't know.

s
ssssssmokin 21.02.20

DarkTenshi666
wow tin, well SPS)
:((((((((((((((((
this cake of course))

M
Maksim Kozlov338 21.02.20

and how do you know whether the lifted ban?