3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Begemot 21.02.20 02:09 pm

)]|Poems|[( (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I have chills from my natashki
A couple of genericc because of Veronica
Broken teeth from a friend Luba
Ripped nerves from neighbor's Faith
A tumor in the stomach because of a**and Lucky
The lesions of cirrhosis due to aunt Rose
Holes in the myocardium from the evil Katie
Hair all crept not forget Lisa
Body Allergy after cute Leah
Series of arthritis from bitches, Rita
Eggs problems from profury Emma
And hiccup wildly from funny Faces
Ten strains from the movements of Eugene
On the groin blisters from athletes Oli
Bruises on the penis - well, thank you Lena
Crazy, I became even after a meeting with Dasha
Shnobel my failure is due to Vali
Ear ache after a skirmish with Ksenia
But actually pain is due to Leli
After the coma, the young Toms
Back sore afterward of a serial killer
Lower back hernia from bbw redhead
Bouts of diarrhea from one Kurnool
And still Tingling from my natashki
These are, brothers, in life freaks
Maybe to die, maybe in pid***s...
186 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dairel 21.02.20

Oh, it's for me) right now come) Mijas, ready? =)))))

M
Mihas_ 21.02.20

Always ready!!!!!

F
Feldmarshal KyTy3oB 21.02.20

Oh, the poetry post? :)
Poetry is good, I have my new LJ constantly spread.
The following poem is my best creation. Wrote when I was sad and gentle.

Parting is always hard.
It is difficult to break their feelings.
Your sensitivity, tenderness, warmth
In my heart forever stay.
Your lips, eyes, silhouette
So divine that it is very difficult
Tear them to glance at the time.
And forget forever impossible.
Your wisdom is like water,
My stupidity and anger dissolved.
Your gentle caress in trouble
Am I best encouraged.
And feigned weakness your
Made me become stronger
Spit on the crowd, I jokingly -
The silent reproach of your pain.
But we are forgiven forever.
Breaking up without meaning to.
At least wanted to be together year,
In this world we do not see Paradise.
Circumstances become stronger
What dreams and desires are ours.
It's a hell of suffering more painful
But the illusion of truth is not beautiful.

P
PlayGround.ru 21.02.20

And here's another poem:

Well in the woods in the spring
between birch BL... one
zemlanikoj guzzle
and shit under the elder.
It is possible to play hide and seek,
blow dandelion,
or for squirrel hunting
on the pine tree Oh.from.to evati.
Look what a grace
at the time to play football
p. I. s.d.and.N. from.t.ü hedgehog Shoe-
not x... ball lie.
can eggs boar
to bind a node to a log,
or hare to take the ears
and e.b.N. from.t.s on pine

F
Feldmarshal KyTy3oB 21.02.20

Funny :)

P
PlayGround.ru 21.02.20

Funny, Yes, but not the topic - here the verses about the higher feelings, and I write about hog balls.

B
Begemot 21.02.20

It is also a feelings, but to hog the eggs, kind))))

P
PlayGround.ru 21.02.20

I have on the wall of their portrait hangs in the pink frame

G
Golos Yutri 21.02.20

Damn, got a grasp, I thought: I their th NT get..., reached the last posts... Maybe later be able to squeeze, and now the mood was shot down...

P
PlayGround.ru 21.02.20

F. U. C. K.! Excuse me, I'm a scoundrel.

B
Begemot 21.02.20

The voice of Otri, it is not always good, definitely in a barrel of honey the spoon cton DECT'll squeeze! So don't pay attention and let visivi!!!!

T
TrueMan 21.02.20

So here I am.
2 alexxx: I understand what you mean , but I agree I can't.How do you imagine the teaching of prosody?
It's not the pipeline and not the Assembly shop,where it is necessary to introduce an algorithm - and went stamp you like.
Here to feel all right. Yes,the experience of a real poets need, but first real, and second, the experience of their own.
What do you think about the fact that famous poets you can often find the passage from the unwritten rules - the size of
lame, the rhymes?
And yet - do you like that poem that you wrote? No banter, just want to know that answer.

a
alllexxx 21.02.20

So, TrueMan, good you asked questions. The points.
1. The addition of the verse has its own principles (many of them, by the way, no one teaches!). And it is not clear to me what you're sparisci, when clearly, what they need to know. Well, not sure-that the Ford - NY, where? These principles are quite simple, there are only, literally, half a dozen:
a) Keep the rhythm and size, i.e., COUNT the stressed SYLLABLES in the rhyming lines should be the same.
b) NOT RIFAI VERBS - laugh, butting, fear, biting, etc (I'm laughing-I'm scared) - it does not rhyme. And a good example is our stage, showing complete HELPLESSNESS in dealing with language (and even his elementary ignorance!) - Oh, Kaka is young, Taka and writes for the same as yourself (Wuxi Musi, Musi-pusi... my darling you...).
C) NOT RIFAI PRONOUNS and cognates. Watershed collects is not a rhyme; you-me - too (see your USI-pusi with you). Here a answer (consider my paragraph In as if paragraph 2), that a good poet differs from a bad one NOT that writes bad verses, and the fact that other than them CAN write a good, talented, what a bad poet can not Cho would do... And the bad is at all. Example - Pushkin (which is somehow beyond criticism) I was enraged his rhymes - ...to remain silent and think to MYSELF, when the devil take YOU" is weak! Or root ... when not a joke was sick... he better COULD not invent! But Pushkin is great (it is) not that, he really is a genius, and why another topic if you want later.
d) Rhyme needs at least TWO of the SECOND row; if the first two rhyme, the last word of the last line (naturebound) just hangs, amostrinha helplessness of the author in dealing with language; like Cho, it's ONE word in the language to pick up rhyme could not?
Well, MB. something, not all in one portano...
2. (Or 3, as considered) by Many poets IN ALL TIMES have tried to experiment, play with language, sound and rhythm Mayakovsky, Mandelstam, Yevtushenko, etc. but they KNEW how (accepted), their poems reflect, they felt the HELPLESSNESS of the author (or laziness, unwillingness) in search and selection of words, and EXPERIMENT.
3. About the poem - yeah, I really like it, because I'm trying to do everything well, manage to combine form (the formal requirements, which are written) and content (emotion, mood, what you wrote).

a
alllexxx 21.02.20

PS * You need to rhyme a verb with a noun (and other parts of speech), a pronoun with the adjective etc. I write that not to themselves (except nouns - these Mona and Noonan).
** Not with each other ADJECTIVES red threat, drunk-deaf is all primitive, flat, consumer goods, samotraki, trash...

D
Dairel 21.02.20

me everything you said, has long been known because of my specific education) for the observance of all these rules it's easy to forget about the meaning of the verses) sometimes, when all the rules are written, it turns out dry, without a spark Stoll what that))

a
alllexxx 21.02.20

And this is a matter of skill, like riding a bike, practice is needed, the Apostle neither thought nor hand, nor the language itself is just nothing dystrophic-helpless not create. By then, your post just confirms all what I have written, what those requirements ARE, and keeping them a good verse from bad-and you'll be (good for writing).
Well, as an artist? Well, why don't you say that getting your hands, proportions, easy skill draw only hurt and hinder the expression of the soul of the artist who will forget about the emotion and mood, while, for example, Peha to write a similar (technique!) for Peha???
PILGRIM
Meters, mile, League, mile
Under the leg and behind.
I remember where I was loved,
But I don't remember the house mother.
To Rome comes in, the fate of the persecuted,
Unsociable and sound.
It will not be a citizen
In Rome, wandered a pilgrim.
Crossing, roads,
Worn out and cracked my rod.
And women emanates a lie
And from the homeland – winter...
And heat miser crumbs
I keep and God bless...
All the roads are bad.
The fact that in Rome they are...

D
Dairel 21.02.20

I'm not saying that professional skills and compliance with the rules in a creative profession interfere) everywhere needs harmony, rules sometimes you can give up if the work really is part of the soul) as for artists, look at paintings of the artist Shilov, which are written all the rules, but similar to the pictures) there is no soul in them, candid stuff the person writes... and education not my art) I learning from the scholar-linvista)) FROM my big hobby, have the ability, but on hudozhku go...

a
alllexxx 21.02.20

Here, here - your assessment Shilov TWAAMBO is already subjective, because for example I like his works, it was a great PERFORMANCE. If that is what is so simple, something I do not see to Fig nor his imitators or molodyh graduates, stamp photos BUT at the level of Shilov. This is the first.
The second is to assess what there is in creation, it's personal, already the dispute has already been the subjective impression. Someone poems Asadova finds and soul, and emotion, and THOUGHT (in my opinion, do Not let the girls without marriage and love, don't drink untreated water, and wash your hands before eating - that's the whole idea Asadov). But if this whomever it is necessary and enough - the flag in their hands I told them not to judge. In it is the subjectivity of all disputes about art. BUT! There are objective criteria about the cat. I wrote them a definite assessment without any IMW.
And, hence, the third - in fact the case that every (I don't even write a rant poet, namely anyone who write by hand learn) believes it is his and it is always emotions and feelings UNIQUE and worth the Rani them all objective and neglect. But what a feeling (emotion, mood) is NO excuse for bad poetry. To listen Friday Field of miracles - what kind of trash sends every ignorant who believes that it is possible, dignified and very acceptable to the public to pick two words with similar ending (I even have the word rhyme escaped). And every justification of your words. Any shortcoming (not to be confused with the experiment, eg. at ascension, about which I wrote!) is the result and manifestation of HELPLESSNESS (read - mediocre, naturenote, and UNTRAINED) in the treatment of language!
Well, what is there to argue - don't even understand. Again, a GOOD POET CAN WRITE GOOD POETRY! Everyone who writes off everything and ALWAYS, this is the opushenie I'll never write good and will shave DULL verse FOREVER! In another way, it CAN not!!!!
But I write only about what we NEED to know and be ABLE!!!

D
Dairel 21.02.20

but I'm not going to argue with you, and I'm indifferent to poetry) touched only the classics, and then one or two of the biography, creative milestones which I know well, I find it interesting to read a poem written in a particular period in a particular place, postfamine a thread is important in the life of the poet personality... the prose is much more expressive IMHO, I find it difficult to accept that, clothed in rhyme, with the size and rhythm) I get distracted, and only examine the poem for private thoughts, trying to grasp) that's so impressive to me are the only truly great a-line)))
and what about the Shilov is a taste that smacks of Commerce IMHO... like Tsereteli, just more skill... most of my extended family is somehow connected with real art, about which we can hear or see is that on the channel Culture, where little else he has a place in our time) and therefore the taste of me with detstva developed appropriate))

T
TrueMan 21.02.20

2alexxx: late, but what can you do( the costs of living in the village - summer, hot time)))

Everything that you wrote seems to be correct, and probably I not so expressed. I can't of course deny
some of the rules, but they are as self-evident to anyone capable of writing poetry or enthusiastic
them. For me, the person who is in the process of writing verse is deliberately trying to fit it under
any framework offends the very idea of poetry (and writing poems to order).By the way, these principles you yourself have formulated
or heard about them somewhere? Just rhyming verbs together, as I just have good examples, not the unknown:

Mandelstam: I was scared of life to live,
And the tree as a leaf to pull away.
Nothing to love,
And ring in the fly to sink...

Akhmatova:
I am the blood from thy hands washed clean,
From the heart take out the black shame,
I have a new name and cover,
The pain of defeat and resentment.

I remembered offhand, but there are more of course.
About Pushkin frankly I'm not big, I prefer Silver. Century. But still interesting - what did you think he wanted
to say?
Your poem is really good and here you are my questions removed. They (the questions) there would be if you said you didn't like him.
I do not understand these people who say they don't like his poems. So I want to ask - why did you write them then and even more show?