3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20 02:11 pm

A low rumble video card

Palit 2600 Super. Bought a couple of days ago. From the graphics card there is a small low rumble. The temperature maps in the stress tests is normal. There is still time to pass the map as a good quality product, not approached by size. Should I go for it or I beat myself up?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 21.02.20

most likely it's the famous noise of the chokes and it seems like the warranty is not a technical malfunction.
but if in the plastic molding of the cooler would such prevention and chikoti her laziness, she would have croaked peck peck that's what I understand an example the case of exchange

O
Oleg Adrenalin 21.02.20

Low rumble and not fit well this is not grounds to have you back pick up the goods .Strange you buy expensive products with closed eyes.

N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20

Initially reviewed several videos on how to squeak chokes. My noise is not much like, I have a roar below, as if a draft blows. Plus under load (stress tests), the hum disappears, the temperature - stable 65 degrees.

N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20

Oleg Adrenalin
The shop where I took the goods, gives you the opportunity to return the goods of good quality. Even if the colors did not fit. About the size I spoke because the map is simply huge (JetSream)/ because of her size, she blocked me all the Sata slots, but one had to disable USB and audio on front panel, as they were not given the opportunity to install a graphics card.
And how do you think it was a buzz to check in the store? The fact that she blocked me, the things I would've scored if not for the rumble.

l
legusor 21.02.20

Nosferatulex
this opportunity gives you not shop, and the law of the Russian Federation from 07.02.1992 N 2300-1"on protection of consumer rights.
have some chokes whistle. turn immediately back to the store. you can just say so, well, or on inappropriate dimensions.

N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20

legusor
And why under load the hum disappears? All viewed my topics chokes began to squeak under load.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 21.02.20

100% in another system unit will not hum.Better photo throw sistemnik with accessories.The card is not seen just with marriage, it is interesting to find out the problem

B
BIG_CrasheR 21.02.20

Throttle whistle, the store did not consider it a marriage, but if you change, then fine, if not hear it in a closed Cabinet, BU did not bother.
I have 2070 Super identity from Palitha and also buzzing, but noticeable if you remove the side window and listen closely, and complete silence.

N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20

Oleg Adrenalin

N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20

ryzen 5 2600, b450m s2h gigabyte, be quiet! 9 system power 600 W,

O
Oleg Adrenalin 21.02.20

Nosferatulex
Rear kabariti the sled run?you say that she is longer in size?Even this can cause a rumble, the extra pressure on vidyahu she's working.See on vidyahu outwardly nothing was soprikasalis, it's heavy well secure in slots.

N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20

No. There's still seven centimeters. She width of six inches and blocked almost all the slots are Sata and insights on the front panel USB and audio. I creaked the buttons of power and reset hooked up.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 21.02.20

Nosferatulex
Well and see something where it is weakened when examined, the hum of the system unit I think comes.Vidyaha powerful , and heavy

N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20

I mount for it diculously holder bought it, but stupidly did not fit. I put the elastic from the side where it is attached))). Played with settings for fan control - up to 30% the speed of the drone are after 30% do not. Tested each fan individually, the software allows each fan to adjust the amount of rotation. Put the case on its side the hum is reduced, but it is not. Dick knows, but in my opinion it's not the chokes.

N
Nosferatulex 21.02.20

I think it's the air between the radiator fins just walking and all.Oleg Adrenalin
I try to poprinimat can do vibration from a hard mount, one dick rumble. Well, about dependence on the fan speed I previously wrote, so it is unlikely from the system unit.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.02.20

if this is the type of air noise from the gas why can just when applying voltage or after switching off then I couldn't remember what graphics card and min are not particularly steamed.
there was a transformer but the noise from the unit at 1500 watts but how would it all over the General noise finally about and for performance had no effect most likely