3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ScorpBrutal 21.02.20 06:54 pm

Technical problems (Killing Floor)

The application has failed to start because it is configured correctly.Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

brings up this error upon entering the label for Ira's do not have
how to fix?
79 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarForce94 21.02.20

and the cha developed ? If not , then there is nothing to write !

S
StarForce94 21.02.20

litska soon we will have

a
ahrejl2008 21.02.20

put 1 patch right in the crack, start the game with the batch file need

S
Susanin1026 21.02.20

My perks don't level up :( After the card is reset to 0 :(

s
smedlu 21.02.20

where's the patch download ???

S
S.T.A.L.K.eryuga 21.02.20

help!!!REALLY want to play another DIN with evil evil!!!BUT-when I click on the icon for a second there is a sign killing floor and ALL!Lope did not Gmail-nifiga!!!All the other games on engine UT work fine,but this don't.

b
bOzzar 21.02.20

litska soon we will have
XS who is you,but in the civilized world it has long been there(hint:steam)

S
Svetloyar 21.02.20

In General, downloaded 2 build and one and the exact same problem:
the jacket does not plow, reload too. When you run the executable on servers of the connection failed or steam errore. In addition, nick appears as a set of characters and most importantly, perks is not possible to obtain.
Pirates, of course; version 1003

H
Hellacopter 21.02.20

I if the bottom of the screen click the game gets minimized in the office. table! All anything, but it collapses even when shooting! How to fix it?

F
FamousAll 21.02.20

explain the points to me and my friend to play over a network or the Internet. pliz zaranie sposibo huge.

R
Riddick00x 21.02.20

All who have error"Application has failed to start because it is configured correctly.Re-installing the application may fix this problem. you need to download Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package x86 and after the installation it is possible uproar.)))

p
prozhektor 21.02.20

And I have a problem with the mouse:after 1005 patch the lag started.The game does not slow.

a
ahrejl2008 21.02.20

People ask all the questions we help those in our community will help you)))

http://idmclan.org.ua/forum/index.php?showforum=28

a
ahrejl2008 21.02.20

explain the points as me and my friend to play over a network or the Internet. pliz zaranie sposibo huge.

By Garen... Garena Google prescribe

a
ahrejl2008 21.02.20

In General, downloaded 2 build and one and the exact same problem:
the jacket does not plow, reload too. When you run the executable on servers of the connection failed or steam errore. In addition, nick appears as a set of characters and most importantly, perks is not possible to obtain.
Pirates, of course; version 1003

Seems you have lower version than the server, if it is below you will not be able to go to watch the version of the server Select list server - on the left bottom corner to see the version of

a
ahrejl2008 21.02.20

Further questions to our forum, I come here rarely...

S
SKY 26 RUS 21.02.20

I have using Garena does not plow, an error of some sort.

B
BestPro777 21.02.20

This: pass one card (no matter which mode), then starts loading another map...and that's it. Loaded indefinitely. Collapse the game. On desktop will be a black screen will only be seen"despetcher tasks and control panel. In task Manager game is not responding. Game litsuha.

B
BestPro777 21.02.20

Dimon50RUS--ATP. Comforted=)). But my friend is somehow no such problem.

B
BestPro777 21.02.20

And does anyone know why this hang happen?