3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ScorpBrutal 21.02.20 06:54 pm

Technical problems (Killing Floor)

The application has failed to start because it is configured correctly.Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

brings up this error upon entering the label for Ira's do not have
how to fix?
79 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kserex 21.02.20

Guys please help tell me there I have the thing shorter path in Garena and incentive I pointed out(I have a pirate) short press to play and crashes, and this error Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3017 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: No Video

Assertion failed: GetClassInfoExW( NULL, WinBaseClass, &Cls ) [File:.\Window.cpp] [Line: 1059]

History: WControl::RegisterWindowClass <- UWindowManager::UWindowManager <- InitWindowing <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4280C62F 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
===================================
HELP PLIZ

B
BestPro777 21.02.20

reasp-in fact the pirates of the perks should not pokachivaetsya=).

K
Kserex 21.02.20

AND BY THE WAY IF I HAVE AN OLDER VERSION OF LITSUHI SWING TO UPGRADE TO A NEW ONE TELL ME AND LOSE IT BECAUSE OF THIS GAME QUALITY?

K
Kserex 21.02.20

THAT IS THE OLD VERSION LITSUHI CUPLU ( AMENDMENT TO WRITTEN ABOVE^)

r
reasp 21.02.20

BestPro777
reasp--Actually, pirates of the perks should not pokachivaetsya=).

You decided that?

F
FiReMaX 21.02.20

Pirates of the great perks pumped. Kserex caps off and try to write correctly, now your post is impossible to read.

t
travnikov 21.02.20

well everything works but the server does not go

t
travnikov 21.02.20

help

U
Userdvor 21.02.20

People help please.Here is the problem,first I can't change the nickname(i.e. can,but as soon as I go alone or in a cartoon,that nick still stays Fresh meat),and secondly I can't perks of other cards from the Whitelist.How can I solve this problem.

n
n1ce26 21.02.20

Good time=)There is such trouble,downloaded other Keeling Flor from the same place.The game works,but cohabitees network to run,don't do so I am from him.FAQ to do?

n
n1ce26 21.02.20

Writes Conn.to Fe ... F10 to cancel and Gus to ground zero

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 21.02.20

First played fine. Came out, played team fortress 2, I go back - when the zone is loaded, after the appearance of a green screen, with a barely visible badges such as ammunition, health, word play

Still need a Patch for IT:

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MAKAKUT 21.02.20

Not in a long time. Decided to come back. Put 1.016 and every 3 minutes 5-6 seconds at frieze. All settings on MAX, ping is normal, fps is ~90. Frieze in tough firefights and the trader can. I.e. the number of monsters on the frieze are not affected. May patch the glitch?

m
manspider 21.02.20

Lewis Maestro pro tuner
MAKAKUT
firewood update

i
intel611 21.02.20

Help I have situacija:
I go into the game (I have a 1021 version) start the server writes well, as always there is f10 and so on... then loading the server well painted some sort of zombie and a picture card and now it loads forever and does not disappear. Tell me what to do when I was older versions all worked and how to set 1021 version so once all work has ceased but in a single game to play,what the hell???
Please help really want to play !!!
:(((

T
Thor324 21.02.20

Game litsuha and this problem, in the cartoon I was constantly kills someone, like invisible what's the catch? although I can't see nobody. And servers are not added to your favorites. Remove Ruzicka decided many problems, but the servers in favorites and not added.

D
Devjohn 21.02.20

help the good people for th XS to do((
downloaded 3 different builds of the game and in all versions at different times, the game just hangs and helps only reboot the computer. can hang in half an hour after 3 minutes...if anyone knows how to solve the problem, leave feedback plz.

a
alexvance101 21.02.20

people help I have a problem with the network game

N
NaiLeD 21.02.20

Devjohn
Do you happen to have an ATI Radeon? At me such was in Bulletstorm - download the new wood for some

N
NaiLeD 21.02.20

gambit919
11.04.10 15:48 help!!when I go to multiplayer I have turned off the Internet(( tell me what to do??©
The same thing, despite the fact that it's in all games on engine source(CSS, L4D, L4D2, TF2) and HL1 engine(including himself HL1)
What to do, do not tell? Wood for the new modem does not exist, the firewood on the network card updated.