3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 23.02.20 03:45 pm

Your favorite Fighter V. 2 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

pix.PlayGround.ru

Name your favorite fighter!
178 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huis12 23.02.20

R
RE4RV 23.02.20

Noob Saibot. But it seems to me that it is basically superior to their opponents on the easy execution of combos and power combos. He has a great fatality :)

S
Svetloyar 23.02.20

I like Scorpion and Milena, something like that historically), And in the art of combat really bring jade and smoke.

w
wired_ 23.02.20

NOOBO SAIBOT ! infinity combo <333

O
OneWhoKnocks 23.02.20

Here is a list of my favorite characters

M
Marquess 23.02.20

noob, Scorpion and sub-zero

T
Tinostox 23.02.20

After a two year hiatus (used to play on a console) are back in the world of MK. At the moment, hone a skill game for Scorpion.

Y
YAD 23.02.20

Ermachek. Only for him fatality I know)

Always interested in smoke Asian or European? With skin with long hair is obviously Asian, with skin with the bathing cap is similar to the European.

D
DantePVLsity 23.02.20

NUU I'm a good igau for Sub zero , Sonya, and Smog. and finally I'm not a very good at fighting games... I think -_-

4upa64 23.02.20

in UMK 3 favorite was sub zero, cool shit) if I'm not mistaken for Raina pinned to play the lightning which is allowed) even for Sonia ugaral)

A
Ashirogi_Muto 23.02.20

Sub-zero, Noob-saibot, Scorpion, smoke.

G
Garry_Frost 23.02.20

Noob-Saibot and Skarlet)

S
STALKER AIS 23.02.20

My Favorite character

r
raul245 23.02.20

Sayraks,Sub-Zero

S
Sixvitander 23.02.20

Che is my favorite lukanga generally dropped through the floor. But Scorpio is absolutely illegal. Sub zero is also not so hot

D
Danny Lamb 23.02.20

Sixvitander
Scorpio cheat? Yes he's retarded, dude. Until you throw a chain while you take a swing any faster character can get around and smack of blows.

W
WarlokIII 23.02.20

Danny Lamb
To play for him do not know - be silent. Each character has its own approach, each player has their own style...

On The Subject
Scorpio is in the lead since the first part... and the 9th part, he did not disappoint
Liked the dogfight at Kung Lao... capacity worse than in 3ойке
Jack liked a good rukopashka
And what really was not expecting very poravilos in 9ке for the striker to play... have never played them, well, because he's in 3ойке kakimto tubby teletubby was... and then... very even not bad... the fighting style is very similar to the Leonov's fighting style( gg RE ) can someone make a mod? Replace striker - Leon - appreciate it...
Sub zero - no ice, but quite playable

N
Nukem_D 23.02.20

My favorite Scorpio and Emek.
Of the women like jade.
Johnny cage had not liked it, but this part made a good impression.

M
MACROFLOWER 23.02.20

Scorpio is really cool in this part
the Stryker is faster than Sega and can bend anyone
noob saibot cut,good, and that Sega was citerna fighter
the Raiden and smoke can be a good brain you know
robots all medium
of course this part really decides the ability to make combinations for any of the fighters, however this does not negate vyshenapisannogo...

A
Alex 888 23.02.20

my kitana Sonya Emek Yes, all we can say )
and who knows how to play for dzheyt which is a stick and fans at the same time ?