3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 23.02.20 03:45 pm

Your favorite Fighter V. 2 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

pix.PlayGround.ru

Name your favorite fighter!
178 Comments
Sort by:
z
z_sail 23.02.20

Scorpion, Baraka, Noob, Rain.

|
| Dominus | 23.02.20

Baraka , Scorpion,smoke, kung Lao, sub zero, sometimes I take a try when I get the robots .

A
AyCtims 23.02.20

Cage,sub zero,Scorpion,and Sonya.
I can't stand the Chinese,who is screaming like a...Well, you understand

k
kuzia 23.02.20

Scorpion and noob <3

T
Tawhid 23.02.20

I Kwon Chi. Always been a favorite

M
MadKilla 23.02.20

Noob Saibot is the best! All these tricks with shadow just a gesture))) Who said the same support))

L
Lopuy 23.02.20

Noob Saibot!! clear character!!

B
Barzee 23.02.20

Like many, but favorites are Kabal and Reptile. In this part still liked to play for Smoke, Sub-zero and Kitana.

V
Veselyy Kot 23.02.20

From babtsov - Scarlett, of coons XS, Cyber Sub-zero I guess.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 23.02.20

Mel, Scarlett, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Cage.

D
D_Ace007 23.02.20

Noob Saibot, Smoke, Stryker, Kratos, Freddy Kruger (played on PS3)

F
FIRE KING 23.02.20

Scorpion,smoke,raydan,noob,sub-zero well, and cage Liu Kang takes
the characters I listed above,with proper ability to play them will Bend the enemy,and very good
p.s.and don't forget cyborgs)))

T
Tamogich 23.02.20

But I like Liu Kang since the days of Sega,and MK9 is good, too.

R
RobVanDam 23.02.20

Barack. Them that you online to do that will not find.

e
emptyProfile 23.02.20

My three favorite Persian mortale at all times!:

A
Alexandr96 23.02.20

Smoke, Rain

O
Ogox 23.02.20

Ermac, Rayden and Sub - Zero

G
Gabriel Freeman 23.02.20

1. Scorpio character is easy to master, can be learned only specialy they hit all the points, then you and teleport, and the snake is stunning, the fire that ignore block, all nubyary chopped for him.

2. Noob saibot, another noob machine of death, his teleport is executed better than others and it has a very fast animation(of course it is inferior to super elbow reptiles) if you don't know how to put a block to you get spammed, there are also clones beating on the jumps,seated and standing order, again the same story - you can learn some specialy and reach the enemy everywhere.

3. Reptile is a good character, they can make the enemy hell, not even going to explain why. but the developers made it so ugly that almost no one wants them to play.

4. Sub zero ,this character more than any other I simpatiziruet, since childhood I liked to freeze enemies in 16 bits. at first I was a little disappointed this character in the remake, a very, very long animation of the special attacks freezing, only a retard can't get away from them, of course after playing more I realized that enemies need to catch and still this cool guy is not so hopeless and they can kick ass.

5 . Kenshi, I've seen it in mortal Kombat Armageddon when I tried to run the game on the emulator , I immediately liked it, because he copied the monks moth from a series of TES as pass by this , there are also disadvantages, as he is a character from the additions he has no voice, and hence the soul, in the sense he doesn't seem alive, the second point is that he's like all the characters turns his head on the enemy, he is blind in Armageddon such nebylo.

I will not continue to write, because few people will read all lazy, but you can say one thing, the universe of MK is charismatic enough to live forever.

n
nickSIA 23.02.20

Mileena

K
Kaledaso 23.02.20

Where there's smoke, there's fire!