3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 23.02.20 03:45 pm

Grifoni where are you? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Bought the game on PC and what do I get!? On ultra settings the game or something!? Pixels, Soaps, plants literally cut the eyes no similarity with the original game screenshots, game some!!! In the default then it is necessary to remove or something? Normal PC on the ultra not any brakes, but grafone just cut vision, why?

28 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeadTrash 23.02.20

I do not know whether seen in the screenshots but there really rough pixelboy soap!

S
Stribogg 23.02.20

Now ponabegut loudmouths on the theme you're running into the eyes, the dialogue is very elegant and generally the game super mega all all all)) And so I personally agree with you completely, but the game is not great as there is always a lot of people love to scream with delight...

f
furcl 23.02.20

Normal grafon! Upgrade hardware.. buy brains.. hands.. wyprawy in reverse order.

S
Stribogg 23.02.20

DeadTrash
You probably saw pre-release pictures, you get used to that now usually the game after the release of part of the graphics has downgrad 100%

D
DeadTrash 23.02.20

Here's an example from this forum where people throw screenshots from the game

S
Stribogg 23.02.20

DeadTrash
maybe some presets are. They have set on the same nexus, climb up there and choose to your taste.

M
MagicHero 23.02.20

DeadTrash
Tip one, I want better picture, updated iron.

B
Bupycop 23.02.20

MagicHero
That will change the iron, when he is already on ultra plays? He's just snickering and he doesn't like the graphics, there is a simple way to return the game or wait for mods to the game.

M
MagicHero 23.02.20

Bupycop
The game optimization is just zero and his video card simply does not have time to digest the picture, giving the soap. There is even 1080ti sometimes textures are not loaded.

V
Vladimir Vavilov 23.02.20

Partly agree, but not to style, but not so bad NPCs like nicely drawn, other landscapes can be very beautiful surprise, the weapon is also at decent levels, but with small objects all sad(( (my personal subjective opinion: an excellent game for its plot and atmosphere, and the graphics so a nice addition)

A
Alex Coachman 23.02.20

The vision he cuts. Buy a 4K TV and play 4K resolution so the vision is not cut.

MagicHero
On my 970 all connected. SSD to help you.
Graphichow to put the game on HDD in 2018, not normal.

B
Bupycop 23.02.20

MagicHero
Well, not zero, but the optimization is poor... and about some, again the same nonsense, where you have information that he did not have textures on ultra pogruzitsya? On the screens, nothing like that, on the contrary, good quality, just people expect the best graphics, because believe in the presentation screenshots from steam probably processed or at least taken in the right angle and moment. I have the 980 all the time, and only saw a couple of times-like texture on the eyes progrules when quickly ran around the town, when I downloaded the game and after the quick transitions used.

B
Borev 23.02.20

I do not know how anyone, but I have a low-medium this picture, which I was quite happy.
Spoiler

V

Bupycop
Wait, are you saying that the speed of loading textures depends on your graphics card? I just thought from HDD,SSD.....

V
Valentin_K 23.02.20

DeadTrash wrote:
Bought the game on PC and what do I get!? On ultra settings the game or something!? Pixels, Soaps, plants literally cut the eyes no similarity with the original game screenshots, game some!!!
Screen resolution change in game settings on fosd and you will have joy

B
Borev 23.02.20

Vladimir Vavilov wrote:
the speed of loading textures depends on your graphics card?
Of course.

V

Borev
strange, first time I heard this

V

Borev
Yes, I don't really care, I just thought earlier that it depends on HDD,SSD

B
Borev 23.02.20

Vladimir Vavilov
I do not know. My whole life was HDD (5200RPM, 7200RPM), and good vidyuhi, and no problems with the loading of textures in the games were not tested.

M
Marquess 23.02.20

Right now would this game play for graphics