3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 23.02.20 03:45 pm

Grifoni where are you? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Bought the game on PC and what do I get!? On ultra settings the game or something!? Pixels, Soaps, plants literally cut the eyes no similarity with the original game screenshots, game some!!! In the default then it is necessary to remove or something? Normal PC on the ultra not any brakes, but grafone just cut vision, why?

28 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 23.02.20

The game is not played, but on the last screen of the author of the game not looks. Can setting not really on ultra?

C
Cerabyte 23.02.20

DeadTrash
If the ultra (although some are ultra) do not have brakes, you can enter in the console r_supersampling e_svoti_lowspecmode 2 and 0 (or -1). There are still other options, BUT! textures and materials shaders vegetation will not change, it is necessary to wait fashion.

All day yesterday was trying to unpack .pak files beta, tried everything, nothing happened. So would just some files to upload it would be possible, and the graphics would be better. But no, all the test tightly encrypted, but the release version - no - take who you want and use where I want.

And by the way - in the beta e_volumetricfog=0, as in the release. And voxel lighting in the release of default is more severe. But here is why such materials are ruined and the forest thinned, not clear - all brakes still in the cities, not in the woods.

B
Bupycop 23.02.20

Vladimir Vavilov
I didn't say that, don't know where you got that from. But the point is that the author is dissatisfied with the quality of the graphics on ultra settings. I personally put the game on SSD, after an annoying black screen before each dialogue. But do not have time to take textures are excluded, I think the author would see during this time that the texture simply did not have time to upload while he was taking screenshots. Video card is responsible for loading textures at the maximum range of small objects, herbs and other things, decent eats fps, and it already falls on the shoulders of some.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.02.20

the game suffered a curse the Witcher
working Gravano alpha
and a release of daunce to reproach the Royal platform

Y
Yoba1212 23.02.20

Ahah.. someone's playing a game and someone with soap and crows about a downgrade. ))))))

k
kasak 23.02.20

The game downgrades specifically to at least 30 fps to pull out of this dermovoy optimization

P
Pet Sematary 23.02.20

Grafon top. You need only the altered texture of the vegetation.

K
Kirill Orehov 23.02.20

MagicHero
Dude,I have a RTX 2080TI
The same problem was long thought,turned out my old cake CDM weak and slow
I just took a SSD,And everything was beautiful