3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ylanov 23.02.20 03:48 pm

Please help (Forza Horizon 4)

The fact that I have no money to buy Forza 4 and I downloaded the pirates from Hatab . First launched it gives an error fortunately I quickly eliminated . The second launch is already better . Go to the command through the command prompt window opened with the name of the game and a picture with two cars and the name of the game. A minute passed and the window closed. Then no Hu ...
Then tried several times to start and only the window with the game name and logo for 2 seconds the window closes and nothing.
please help with advice !
Thanks in advance !
16 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 23.02.20

Dmitriy Ylanov
Activation costs around 200 rubles. People, seriously, you don't have a hundred rubles????

d
darkster 23.02.20

Bought for 120 on Fanpa... with the Ultimate VIP...

911viper 23.02.20

Maybe the computer does not pull?

l
lkalel 23.02.20

It happens with the pirates.. all works, someone buys.. As you said above, the game can get expensive. On platiru buy for 300 rubles, and play without problems, the main instructions all do. The game is worth it, especially on the net...

l
legusor 23.02.20

first, you need crackfix for Windows versions of 1903 and later.
second, you should upgrade to the latest pirates 1.393.315.2
third, you need to correctly activate the application: the game and 2 DLC, but patches have all included + there are instructions for the most unwise, as to do so don't screw it up.

w
william1992 23.02.20

Dmitriy Ylanov
Take on pay.RU from the seller Seyter.
Personally it is not the first buy

D
Dmitriy Ylanov 23.02.20

william1992
Credit the seller will give ?

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 23.02.20

Dmitriy Ylanov
description you start the game read? Ten 1903 or 1909 + enable developer mode - everything fits?

D
Destroyer_MZFK 23.02.20

Hi all,I want to buy a few cars the price doesn't matter))))
Lambo Diablo GTR
Lambo Huracan Performance

V
Vad44575 17.07.20

LeHaMvP007
And I have no aftobusner, no nothing to disperse some. At first, everything worked. A couple of days not playing, and went yesterday, and the keyboard in the game doesn't work--- only the mouse and the control settings in the game came off on the controller (default). Xbox 360-controller I have--- only DualShock 3.

L
LeHaMvP007 17.07.20

Vad44575
and DualShock himself while connected? or emulator on it?

i
insel260 17.07.20

Vad44575
The question, and the clave is not the case from Razer? They have the latest update kosyachny. As in Forze showed themselves don't know (too lazy to install), but in other games sometimes the keyboard won't start at all. We have another Claudia to quit and restart the game. Then picks up.
The solution found to reinstall Rayzer Central.

V
Vad44575 17.07.20

insel260
No, Claudia defender. Already it worked. The problem was that the default in the game, many control keys have been assigned to English letters and it was solved simply by switching the language from Russian to English before launching the game. Reassigned the buttons so that there is less of letters, as long as it works. The conclusion is: Forza 4 picky about the layout Claudia.

V
Vad44575 17.07.20

LeHaMvP007
I wrote only that I have a PS3 and DualShock 3. To connect DualShock or install an emulator on it until you try.

i
insel260 17.07.20

Vad44575
I always default Russian. And Forza on the keyboard worked fine. Though, I already half a year did not go into it, maybe there is such jamb...

V
Vad44575 17.07.20

insel260
Changed the control settings so that no function was assigned to the letter key and everything was settled.