3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JS_Denton 26.02.20 11:51 pm

The passage and discussion. (Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem)

As I understand the meaning of the choice of initial profile (mage, war, or Archer) do not have it if at any time, to take another weapon skill and play another class.
Question the magician is the Catalyst object for the left hand and then what to take in your right hand ? Who experimented ?
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silentip 26.02.20

About the choice of character is more likely to affect the original set of weapons. Something with the servers guys doing that yesterday could not go, it looks like the update rolled out, but still makes you go...
Speaking about the game itself - at least for the Archer is played cheerfully, pumping a nice, unpretentious, but it is enough.

V
Vovo-Z1 26.02.20

Hello Brothers guide on this game
Спойлерhttps://www.gamzadrot.com/gayd-po-igre-wolcen-lords-of-mayhem/

J
JS_Denton 26.02.20

His first question was if there sarabella kaleidoscope swing on the mage for example, it is possible to screw up the skills of war. etc so it's easier the old-fashioned way to create another character.
And why the catalyst did not understand.
And who's to say the skills of the Apocalypse pumped. (well, those 5 skills when turning on R) it says 1 level they all are . This is a mistake of developers is that they description of the level forgot to remove, or skills, these can also be download?

S
Sprintin 26.02.20

JS_Denton
the catalyst for the mage in the second hand.

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

Silentip
servers are dead( server Maintenance is still ongoing, and we want to make sure that everything works correctly and returns to normal operation. The service is extended, and we will keep you updated as soon as we have ETA to share with you. Thank you for Your understanding.) 12 hours ago yesterday I answered this message!!! these ransomware completely lost the fear !!!

R
Richards 26.02.20

Dk5530
put local mode option in the settings and not tormented

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

Richard
what does it mean???? other play???

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

for 1000 to buy the game to network in a cooperative't even play so no sorry))) I'm a pirate it's easier to play one solo and I will not paying a cent )))

B
Batareikin 26.02.20

wolcen lords of mayhem authentication error in game services steam
The 2nd day is already gone,only offline works

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

Batareikin
as it was at release then withdraw?!?!!?

R
Richards 26.02.20

Dk5530
for the party you have a million other MMORPGs.

a
alder 98 26.02.20

and who knows how to extract gems from the drop-down clothes?

D
Drongo414 26.02.20

in the city one of the NPCs are extracted.

a
alder 98 26.02.20

Drongo414
Yes, I know it ),do not understand the process, when you put rags and press the button nothing happens,the animation button prozhimaet ,ie works, but again does nothing.
upd: figured out during retrieves only those himself was inserted,and in those things which fall not remove.

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

Richard
what are they?

R
Richards 26.02.20

Dk5530
BDO

D
DimVanSan 26.02.20

I tried , in short, rocked almost full mage Took ray - PKM lump in the sky -3 and frosty ring 1 to Khiladi circle -4 (as soon as pumped up to 8 fold ((PERC ( 4 ) and take that with you run) and whirlwind -2 took one-handed sword in his right hand and a catalyst , the energy traits bistro and a stick to wave to restore sometimes no time , and the rage drained and prejudicial ( weak ) but if parallel to the red branch to swing , it is possible and norms of damage to achieve .

E
Erontlop 26.02.20

Guys I have not played and who uses weapons as Kratos :) how are you?

D
DimVanSan 26.02.20

JS_Denton
Why the catalyst did not understand.
I understand the catalyst was created to combat mages , it's like priests in Russia, not the current Mat to impose , but in the turnips to hit hard .
With his staff fighting skills do not work , and with catalyst and you can cast and melee weapons to use ( I use a sample written above ).

B
Blinkin 26.02.20

don't know where to ask a question, ask here: if I'm not going to play with someone on the Internet you can play a local game and not to soar a brain with ping, there are no restrictions? thank you