3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JS_Denton 26.02.20 11:51 pm

The passage and discussion. (Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem)

As I understand the meaning of the choice of initial profile (mage, war, or Archer) do not have it if at any time, to take another weapon skill and play another class.
Question the magician is the Catalyst object for the left hand and then what to take in your right hand ? Who experimented ?
72 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimVanSan 26.02.20

Blinkin
In the settings you can choose local connection , and play without a network.

T
The X-Files 26.02.20

JS_Denton wrote:
and then what to take in your right hand ?
Likely to be in the future added a new weapon Wand or Sceptre for a mage,one-handed weapons for use with the Catalyst,while I also run with a stick and can't get the catalyst with nothing to link.

T
The X-Files 26.02.20

What I can't understand why the yellow band in the middle of the hood,yet written press R ,well filled bar, click the button and nothing happens, I understand that something powerful, like God's Blessing, we become stronger and more powerful at the time but why not work?

a
achakabuba 26.02.20

The X-Files
Further, the campaign mode will give the opportunity.

T
The X-Files 26.02.20

achakabuba
Tady frets,ATP,will wait for the opportunity to try out,and I thought that is not working possibility.

S
Setesh 26.02.20

Spoiler
I do not understand how this boss kill, always in the same place when it is less than half of the health bar, something I vasotec without the possibility of resurrection, although there are 3 attempts unused (AoE do not stand under the blows do not fall, it is strange)
PS. downloaded trainer to pass the immortality does not help, as if scripted

R
Raes 26.02.20

Sites
This is not a bug. I once was a Persian without a cheat is not dead not once, 2 times only to fall. And second Persian ran to the cheat this boss without deaths.

S
Setesh 26.02.20

Raes
But at least understand that kills your HP and shield at the ful, and in a moment a sign teleport to town, do not even understand what killed

V
Vyxyxol 26.02.20

Stuck in the second Chapter, the location Shadrinskiy forest, after the release of the Winter we reach the gate, she opens it, and the invisible wall blocking the passage remains, further progression is impossible, so tiresome to have to restart the game and test to run with the beginning of the scene, simultaneously fighting off evil, only to once again rest against the invisible wall. Again it was in dange on the same location, the character does not move after the transition into the dungeon, you can enter or exit Dana, but that's all.

R
Raes 26.02.20

Muskrat
Also caught a bug, I helped TP to town and back.

a
arslanov201 26.02.20

JS_Denton
dagger hammer

a
arslanov201 26.02.20

Greetings to all prompt how to make to work the multiplier of the complexity of events???????

a
arslanov201 26.02.20

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

arslanov201
bro tell me how underlying productivity rocked ??? and that first swing that she was growing up ???

a
arslanov201 26.02.20

Dk5530
I first Palace shtormfolla rocked

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

arslanov201
Okay, I, too, shake )

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

arslanov201
Is infa a new bug in gold ?

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

You in online play? I'm just online only play ?

V
Vyxyxol 26.02.20

Raes wrote:
Also caught a bug, I helped TP to town and back.
Nothing helped, helped only manually edit the stage of the quest in the file of the character to the next, it was 2, set 3, quietly after that.

D
Dk5530 26.02.20

met with such a bug , barefoot I fell under the texture ,,,,,,,,