3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
colean95 27.02.20 12:33 am

Technical problems (The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom)

All technical problems connected with Settlers 7: the Right to the throne , write here.
35 Comments
Sort by:
I
InsiDE69RUS 27.02.20

So installed the game(license), then start Ubisoft Autopatch rocked with about 64 meters, after the download completes vyletela this error:
Log
Trying to get update information to C:\Users\836D~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubiF0C5.tmp.
Found update (Patch, all, all).
Trying to download update file from http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/settlers_7/the_settlers_7_1.03.exe. Destination: C:\Users\836D~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubiF29A.tmp.exe.
Fatal download error (Connect failed).
Deleting downloaded data.

Next, DAB on the Start game/ and the game automatically prepatched to 1.03. then get out a small window with the picture of Settlers 7 and loading the game(after registering and all sorts of pribludy).All anything, but every time you start the game again there is the Ubisoft Autopatch window while trying to extort mega 64, and then this error crashes again. Of course you can everytime cancel it and continue to play, but just hate the presence of the fact. How to solve this problem?

c
colean95 27.02.20

poprobyj to put the crack

I
InsiDE69RUS 27.02.20

I have a license))

c
colean95 27.02.20

and you played in AS2 ?

c
colean95 27.02.20

Need C:\Windows\System32\drivers delete all files with the name hosts is of emulator AC2

I
InsiDE69RUS 27.02.20

Sori for the stupid question: what is АЅ2?

C
CYBERMAX007 27.02.20

colean95 mean Assassin Creed 2

I
InsiDE69RUS 27.02.20

not ассасин2 I on the box played)

N
Nemon83 27.02.20

Help! I have a problem: the game license, on the last mission throws at Desk and writes Settlers7R.exe - Error. Error: Invalid parameter! A powerful PC. Could this be due to the fact that I have Splinter Cell Conviction is a licensed? Thanks in advance.

I
InsiDE69RUS 27.02.20

files with the name hosts is not detected, but after installing the patch 1.04, this problem disappeared

N
Negih 27.02.20

I have every 5 minutes the game freezes for 30 sec. Moreover, using the standard 5min. for 30 sec. What to do suggest? I think that because Mat. Board.

S
S E M 27.02.20

Neqih I takayazhe stuff!!! zadolbali!!!

F
Fireglow 27.02.20

Negih isn't about the mother it!!!! At this point, turn on auto save! I do it 2-3 seconds! Damn, and there is no option to turn it off! It from you for so long, because the operatives only 2 gig!

S
S E M 27.02.20

avtosave not dissing????

I
InsiDE69RUS 27.02.20

can I turn it off there when it starts, when I start the game it gets out is with a picture Settlers 7 and napisana that the game will start in a few seconds and there in the right corner near the cross, there is another button to minimize and close her round , that it must be pressed and AutoSave to off

S
SkalderSan 27.02.20

Strange things happen - I also have litsuha and AutoSave will not ship.. if it is enabled.. while I litsuhoy put pirates to look at the game - that there is a glitch with the AutoSave was... litsuhe - no...

g
german40 27.02.20

downloaded through torrent , installed it,then she had something loaded and now when you log requests code to disk Cho do?

d
dea1404 27.02.20

bought the CD (license). We started to play. throws of the game, what if only on the desktop, and then starts a new ship the computer with recovery Windows. already sick of these forced reboots.Help!

S
SSS 777 27.02.20

People help who knows the sort of thing you need to score prestige points in order to build special and special buildings I type, and they are still gray and not built .....

S
ShadowX20 27.02.20

Include and no, the game and all. There is a window and nothing more happens. Just off of I-no and the game says no connection. Makes no sense to wait. What to do? I have pirates v 1.0.6