3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
colean95 27.02.20 12:33 am

Technical problems (The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom)

All technical problems connected with Settlers 7: the Right to the throne , write here.
35 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zere 27.02.20

pirates, but without the crack, clean, put, patch, put online the server, start applications, and perwaize the company's mission NPCs are like manicani and zero attention to the ratio of people and housing 10/0 all buildings available for construction, but nothing happens, how to fix?

B
BadG 27.02.20

License from ND.
Set. Downloaded, installed patch v 1.06 or whatever.
And then gives an error that something was not found бла-бла.dll.
Who knows?
With technicians ND gored have to talk... ((( Nothing takogo don't advise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M
Mihaseu 27.02.20

Help if you know it!
I have a license the settlers 7 paths to a kingdom and I have this problem. When I run the game all fine but when I play the mission I will lose minutes (5 - 7) and then I eject (pishit Close program) , but if trying to save something I was throwing some sort of error with number 68. I have with the game installed patch 1.06 . What's the problem? tell me what to do. Zaranee grateful!

d
dushadushadusha 27.02.20

HELP, when I start vylaziet error"Ubisoft game launcher: error code 2 , can't find anywhere how to fix it. With error code 1 figured out , and this did not understand. For the first time in a long time, bought a license and then such a setup. Even signed up here specifically in order to write it. SOMEBODY HELP ME.

p
philipp378 27.02.20

how to upgrade buildings

B
BolNick 27.02.20

People, at me such problem: downloaded the update 1.10.1301. Start to install and I almost immediately gives:
component: The Settlers 7 game files
Group of files:
file:
Error: catastrophic failure.
Help in any way they can.

S
Scor4 27.02.20

The people I have recommended Syst. requirements of a fully fit, well, except that there is not enough 1 GB of RAM (I have 3GB). And in the process is not very much slower. Interfere with the gameplay, always have to be distracted... Tell me, is so affected by the lack of 1 GB of RAM or a brake are corrected by some patch?

S
Scor4 27.02.20

Gerasimov Philipp
I don't know about other buildings but that would improve the warehouse with the help of prestige points (in the window of prestige) to learn the ability to build a warehouse and barracks...

N
Negih 27.02.20

How to disable AutoSave???

n
naemnikshram 27.02.20

I have a problem:the game hangs for a long time, then rossicae. Put it on the lowest video settings, same thing.What to do?

c
ch0mb0r 27.02.20

Help me out guys, put on the new shakey bake on HD7770 and she is so cranky before 8800ГТ all OK

config like this

[Display]
BillboardClouds = 0
Clutter = 1
Particles = 1
Sky = 1

[Effects]
Antialiasing = 0
DepthOfField = 1
Fog = 0
Multisampling = 0
Parallax = 0
SSAO = 0
Shadows = 1
SunShafts = 0

[Quality]
AspectMode = 5
ClutterQuality = 2
DistanceCulling = 2
FullScreen = 1
MultiGPU = 0
MultiThreadedGL = 0
ObjectQuality = 2
ScreenHeight = 1050
ScreenWidth = 1680
ShaderQuality = 0

c
ch0mb0r 27.02.20

Cheto not Sumida Picchu, and so will be better probably

11204v 27.02.20

Why my game does not support high quality shaders? Like wood updated and directx (radeon hd 6850) and still to no avail.

N
NOD 97 27.02.20

I have this problem: some time after the beginning of the mission builders don't build and improve the building, even when a stock already has all the necessary resources. I set to build a warehouse (second region) and to improve the barracks, even their Guild twice improved, and they in any.

M
Mr_MMO 27.02.20

Fireglow
I have 8 gigs still for half a minute freezes