3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Te Dan 23.09.19 11:42 am

Impressions of the game (Rune 2)

Share their impression of the game
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darcs299 23.09.19

Those Given
Shares than if it did not come out

D
DayPsycho 23.09.19

Ahhaha!!))) Came out in 2000)))

D
DarK600 23.09.19

Experience can any and would be if you could download the demo which started here. However pokam, download it for climbs some kind of error MD-0011 about which even the EPS does not know anything.

D
Danrock 25.10.20

Well, who has already time to check?

o
osdf 25.10.20

Very much in the way! If the special does not quibble a suitable toy! But.... There's a great BUT! The developers stepped on the rake of many before them. The font is not readable simply! They see there all on the 43 inch monica sit ... I don't get it! And the size does not change in any way!

S
Sa1N7 25.10.20

osdf
Well, there are a lot of flaws, but the version 0.0.9L - the control do not change, the camera to approximate / distance only through the settings, and not the wheel of the mouse, as usual. And somehow loads strongly PC, friezes slip.
Normally, normal releases start at 1.0.0, so you can see the beta right away. The question is why they started to spread the game.

B
Beirut 25.10.20

Sa1N7 wrote:
The question with a friend - why they began to spread the raw game.
turn on the track ABBA Money Money Money

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 25.10.20

Vertical synchronization can't be turned off for some reason

l
legusor 25.10.20

impressions such that we were kicked out in the release is not a game, and an alpha version. it's just unplayable.

S
Sa1N7 25.10.20

Anton Kashpirovsky
You can't do half of it. Although they say in the English-language version more functionality. It's not clear how the translation influenced it.

D
Devilor 25.10.20

The game is a flaw, here's who needs video gameplay and all the shoals:
Spoiler

T
Triaxn 25.10.20

the first part was a masterpiece

P
Phisher 25.10.20

I didn't have time to get out and here on you. "Human Head Development Studio closed and all employees joined Bethesda Softworks"

c
comendant 25.10.20

No living cities or nps?

a
alexzet3 25.10.20

Sincerely sorry for those go... freaks who bought this craft, with a carkattic hero, and the gameplay of the 90s, about graphon I'm silent.
And, in addition, the studio is closed, the game is in fact only 50% made, and I truly doubt that it will finish

l
lewe0fun 25.10.20

comendant
No cities, no npc. You farm clothes, artifacts - you fight with Loki, over and over again...

a
aist16 25.10.20

Rune Classic - 1.3 Gb, with full Russian localization!
Rune 2 - 20.24 Gb, even the menu is not fully translated!?
And why did you stick a timer to complete the job?
Does anyone know how to stall it?

J
Jersey Devil 25.10.20

Hell's shit. I went, the developers stupidly sawed the money from the epics and washed their hands. I wish someone sensible Blade of Darkness continued.

A
Anton Martynyuk 25.10.20

THAT WASN'T A FULL RELEASE NOW HELD FULL SO YOU CAN WATCH

A
Anton Martynyuk 25.10.20

THE GAME WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU GET TO THE MIND
THE MONSTER OF ALL THAT WAS PROMISED AND THE NPS WITH TRADE