3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 01:31 am

Unbreakable type with a katana (Dark Souls 3)

Met near the fire temple at the bottom before the nest indestructible type with a katana and no armor. Stands near the door. How to kill it? Magic?
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 27.02.20

Dark Kahn
quite kill people. drops tegatana, a good starting weapon.

D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20

AleXStein

Well I beat him by Alberdi and nefiga, nefiga and sword.

A
AleXStein 27.02.20

Dark Kahn
for a knight with a sword killed

O
Ogyr4ig 27.02.20

Dark Kahn
Hands bleed. Killed him without lighting the bonfire. Nothing complicated. Next it will be worse.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 27.02.20

I have it fell into the abyss when I tear up gave. How he did it - could see my back. I was in shock. But rod said thank you.
And in the beginning of the game lives a crystalline monster. I killed the poor. 4 pieces rolled for him. Killed a really long time. Flew from it, wherever you can. And, of course, was not in the front. Then to the temple octaval souls to be left.

g
gobarg 27.02.20

Yeah, unexpectedly strong fuck after initial opponents. I soul not much played and toyed with this freak for a very long time. The main thing is not to bomb, then he quickly imposed.

u
urist666 27.02.20

If you can't kill in a fair fight (after all, NPCs are difficult for Persian elementary level), then think of something: I, for one thrashed his leap, you can throw bombs or something. There are so to say a huge scope for imagination.

D
Daniil H 27.02.20

I showered fireballs and everything!)

i
iNfantry 144Hz 27.02.20

I after 30 LVL current was able to fill up. Hands are not the same...

R
Rooough 27.02.20

Dark Kahn
a halberd is generally easy, stupid poke and not let go

i
iNfantry 144Hz 27.02.20

Rooough
Played to LVL 35 with a short axe, and with her only close had to go. Next, tried out the sword, dworecki etc.... well, the earth and sky.

A
Arrakis_Sun 27.02.20

Long sword a strong pre-emptive strikes from behind the shield did. Nothing complicated. The main thing is not to cling to him, and there is a risk for a specific series of blows to hit.

D
Dzhoel Miller 27.02.20

Dark Kahn
Quite kill, it's the seventh attempt knight scored :)

i
iNfantry 144Hz 27.02.20

the_Deadsoul
That's it.

A
Artur Shteyn 27.02.20

Type killed any polearm on easy, but we're not looking for easy ways. So first got the Claymore, and then in the spirit of the GATS got the bastard.

E
Elisiie 27.02.20

Dark Kahn
stay close to him and all poluchaetsya

D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20

I have his life is not taken away or so I think? Does he have more lives than a boss Judge?

X
Xantik156 27.02.20

The subway will be the magician that you almost vasotec.

T
Toxa95 27.02.20

Beat him in a fair close combat with the 4th attempt knight. With it the first time I fell on him from the roof and did not understand what was happening. Second time went for showers and when I took them, it was clamped. Third time lured him to the edge of the arena, but I thought that with such a strong opponent will drop any loot, and your loot, he will take away into the abyss.
In short, such a tactic, keep a distance, he runs up makes an impact, we rolled behind him, and again break the distance because the aspiring samurai makes a combo of the three, if memory serves, bumps. After the shots he stopped to rest. In this state he would love to catch 3-4 of your lungs blow. Then an urgent need to break the distance with rolling, because the guy rested and ready for revenge. Repeat until he dies.
In short, about the same as the first boss until it shit is not helpful.
You can stand closer to the edge, luring to himself, and then, deviating from his combos to the side of the wall, clamp it to the abyss and knead, how much is enough because after each impact it rebounds slightly back. Here again you can stand to try to apply. As far as I know, have war with ax the Desk is open, a La FUS-ro-da, and the knight's leap with a kick upwards.
But it does not guarantee the safety of the loot.

P
PRIVA 27.02.20

I killed myself but zae. those here: http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls_3/psihi_vo_vremya_igry-900316/