3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 01:31 am

Unbreakable type with a katana (Dark Souls 3)

Met near the fire temple at the bottom before the nest indestructible type with a katana and no armor. Stands near the door. How to kill it? Magic?
40 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Bochin 27.02.20

I stumbled on it. Look at something tough guy, fast and healthy. Started beating. Spun the carousel. And that's when I'm out of estus and was going to run this guy in a dashing series of attacks flew into the abyss. )) After the fire returned to this place and took the katana. But I never use it. Native Estok, for me, that's better.

k
kukulkan9 27.02.20

killed immediately after the boss at the second attempt, the start level. Play the killer, caught in the oncoming lane special attack by rapier, when he inscribed with a sword is selected. Nothing complicated, judging by his museto easily killed with any weapon. I get maybe 10 hits on it went, the main thing in his combos do not get, from vansat.

R
Roman Postov 27.02.20

A Pyromancer can kill throwing fire, as suitable spinner in the side to him and 1 hit. For about 5 minutes if you carefully play is killed

R
Roman Britanskiy 27.02.20

Damn tegatana it's upscales I'm with her the whole first part 7+ Igor ran, thanks for the info people will go tickle the nerves)

D
Daniliss 27.02.20

As already mentioned here, is killed in many ways. I have the side mouse button to leap, I them and scored an axe starting. Although it came up with that idea five times died. Tried to parry, does not work consistently, it did not work.

S
Shimuto 27.02.20

killed it catching on pariahware.

r
robertvvv 27.02.20

Toxa95
Loot is not lost. If he drops the loot will lie where the mob is usually at the tower. We exchanged blows at the entrance of the temple. Loot was lying in the tower.

A
Anton Zyryanov 27.02.20

Just started to play. Put out times 10. It turns out that his attack perfectly variruyutsya. 5 reposts, and your katana. Now run with it, great weapon

k
kenshun 27.02.20

I killed him

e
euphoria_punk 27.02.20

I certainly understand what all the skill and experienced, but there is a topic about how to pass this mini-boss, not about your progress)

D
Ded MastDay 27.02.20

MicrolаB
If you are not satisfied with the way dropping him into the abyss with him, then come back to it later, though, after ward. I even killed purely for show, because his katana nafig not needed, too slow moveset compared to the long sword, which you can get in early and go with him for the entire game.

D
Di1etant 27.02.20

MicrolаB
Is there an easy way to kill him without the push-off: agresi him, run with him to the entrance to the Fire Temple, where he can't go because of invisible walls. Just waiting for his attacks and are spam in response.

D
Ded MastDay 27.02.20

Timur Beresnev
I like this method does not apply if far to run away, he comes back. There is another way, you can jump onto the roof of the temple, the tree, around it, to stand just above him and throw bombs, enough for 5 pieces, if not enough to finish the leap.

e
euphoria_punk 27.02.20

Svetoslav
Well, I've just started out in soulsi to drive, for me, this enemy is very difficult, I probably died about 20-30 times before it went off the cliff, but still unfair came, I wanted him to fight with a sword.

S
Stanislavich 27.02.20

It is possible to kill. The main rule - to beat after his attacks and not allow him to enter the front of the katana. Dilute it on the movement and his attack, then fight back (not to give him the damage). And works well the tactic of the first strike, the enemy is well stalacites and it can be kept in stanlake.

the same would advise to kill with swords, and axe - axe inflicts significantly more damage on the enemy. And with it - the main problem - not enough damage, he becomes fat and he quickly kills.

G
GG4 27.02.20

The game has a parry if someone does not know. Just stand still and click at the right time button on the controller.

S
Stanislavich 27.02.20

GG4
and the PC how to do? Or gamepad for the PC to take? But this is nonsense specific.
PY Sy, mechanical and timings clavamel much different from the gamepad, as the version of the game on PC and on PS4.

D
Ded MastDay 27.02.20

Stanislavich wrote:
and the PC how to do?
So what's the problem? PC similarly, parry is a single button, the main thing to choose the right moment. Generally mobs variruyutsya at the time, after some training. But in PVP with the parry problem, there is as lucky, as a window and ping depends, and it varies. Or you just decided to complain to the word what in controller? So simply, there are individuals who think that the souls games can be played exclusively on this input device. They not think that someone is much more convenient for clavomax. I passed on clavomax without problems and even in platformers I prefer on clavomax, a gamepad and a gift I nafig not necessary. I'm Curling it partly because of this do not want to buy because you can't manage with this nedostroya input.

S
Stanislavich 27.02.20

Svetoslav
On the controller to get the parry timing is about 2 times easier, and PS-4, unlike PC, parry 3 times better. Not just because celice. playing on Parikh - play in 90% of cases on FS-4, and those who play on PC Parikh - play on the gamepad.

Responses and timings different from then. I spent 6 hours learning parry timings on the keyboard - I realized one thing - I find it easier timit through the shallows, triggered by the depressed keys (not on tap) than to catch the timing of a parry, which is in the top Three is much worse on the PC. than for example, in DS-1.
If the DS-1 I can easily enough catch Crow 6 parries in a row, the DC-3 to catch 2 parry in a row of the same Crew - is extremely difficult.

But on your controller, why not bet bagrut. how the clave. The problem is that knowing the timing, press the timing on the clave - Paris works roughly with a chance of 40%, instead of the required 100%. And the controller, for some reason. all work 100%. instead of 40.

Have not checked on my PC on the PS-4 is checked. the same timings that on PC, but on PC where the bet does not work on FS-4 works, works almost 90% of cases.

A
AlexKos55555 04.10.22

Stanislav_Batkovich
listen, where did you dig up his katana? I also fell off, but with a katana