3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dollar29 27.02.20 01:33 am

The error in determining graphics card memory (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the graphics settings says that is only available 512MB of RAM, although the graphics card to 1024. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650. This problem can be solved?
257 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 27.02.20

etruhin2000
It is necessary to change ALL. I doubt that Your motherboard will pull the sane percent. Enter your budget, shop, city, and I will help with the Assembly.

E
Energy Death 27.02.20

bogomol34

this topic already.

t
thelostkz 27.02.20

Energy Death
Well, we want the best and it turns out...
Well, because these cards are really proving their worth, the only Titan x is still too much, himself enough money, but the priority now is money for other needs required, would have taken. The gtx 970 are enough. but at some point honestly I would like more power

B
Belomorkanal 27.02.20

thelostkz
Do you think it's a good idea to put a GTX 970 in the system unit with 8 years experience and a 2-core CPU?

E
Energy Death 27.02.20

thelostkz
no, not making excuses)
what is different 980я for 40K from 970 for 25K? absolutely nothing except the fps number. in the same GTA with the 970 you will have about 70, and 980 will be 90 or above which differences you will not notice a difference in price, not 2K.
now there are no such games which require solely 980ю, and when they appear, to replace the 980 will be out another 2 Grand which will cost the same price and better. so at the moment it is a waste of money and the Titan and generally useless show-off.

>The gtx 970 are enough. but at some point honestly I would like more power
more power where?
I also have a 970 from a gig with overclocked frequencies, though works in a compartment with an old i5 750 percent, which is not enough for a full load of cards, and that's enough to play games on ultra. don't look at games like assasins creed unity, they were originally made dumbass developers)

l
leshaooo 27.02.20

Guy, buy a 750 ti for you, it's now the ideal would be not too expensive

t
thelostkz 27.02.20

Belomorkanal
well for starters, you can change the card and then the CPU, I was advised not focusing on the budget, and the author is not identified.
Energy Death
Perhaps I will not argue, the tests are not watched, but I play on full hd with alrami except advanced settings and anti-aliasing TXAA x2 and I have in some places, issues 45-50, it would be interesting to see how many issues the 980 with such settings, if a stable 60 it already has preferences in her direction.
+ I'm from Kazakhstan our prices are a little different, my Gigabit was worth 28k rubles whereas the 980 now 35, Yes there is a difference, I don't know, have the benefit of the earnings for the month will return the money for sure. Well 970 is a good card, it does not say (=

E
Energy Death 27.02.20

thelostkz
what's wrong with 45 fps? Yes, your eyes do not perceive 45)
and the brakes nachinautsa when fps drops below 30.
by the way thaa Atoll just the same, reduces the load on midasco.

n
nominar 27.02.20

thelostkz
stable 60 issues only in the city where squander a lot of grass to 50-55

t
thelostkz 27.02.20

Energy Death
I see the difference between 45 and 60, even between 50 and 60 is noticeable
nominar
can zaskrinit settings?

d
dimasukhinin1978 27.02.20

Energy Death
Are also a holder i5 750+GTX 780 Ti all the latest games fly at maximum speed .About the dependence of the developing vidyuhi from performance percent is quite a controversial issue .In some reviews in the Internet about this addiction in General are spoken of as a myth.

R
RAZIEL_ 27.02.20

In the game settings exhibited 2800мб consumption of video memory, but GPU-Z shows the memory usage during the game just 1500мб, vidyuhi two gigs, who is lying?

P
Pavel Chapaev 27.02.20

bogomol34
You said that configure can't, and I told you the solution to this problem. If you have a graphics card really 1GB - you can easily walk up to 1024 MB of graphics memory occupied. If you exceed, you will receive friezes.

O
Oben42 27.02.20

you have Intel vidyuhi start...

b
bogomol34 27.02.20

Oben42
I know that's asking what to do?!

O
Oben42 27.02.20

bogomol34
wait for a patch or switch to win10

E
Energy Death 27.02.20

dimasukhinin1978
your PERC draws the object, and superimposes the graphics card texture. and if the percent does not have time to paint the model and then from the cool video thing will not be confused. while the i5 750 at the moment still missing for this. (there are a few moments where there will be brakes because of it, for example rendering a large area)

thelostkz
http://pikabu.ru/story/otlichnyiy_primer_otnositelnoy_raznitsyi_igr_mezhdu_12_25_i_50_kadrov_v_sekundu_1148279
General information on this topic a lot, but mostly everywhere it is said that the difference is so minimal that to speak of the fact that I do not like 45 I want more pointless.
by the way I have 120Hz, and the difference from the 60 I did not notice that and from 75 which was before him.

D
Dimchik94 27.02.20

hmm. vidyaha on my 380 MGB. writes that 1200. -_-
p.s. (don't shout you play with such videhoe) 20+ fps on foot. the machines a reason to go there is no fps falls to 0 :D

t
thelostkz 27.02.20

Energy Death
But I can see the difference by eye, in specific moments of the game the fps is less than 60 and it strains the eyes, my friend who is not exactly playing the game does not see the difference, I can see even with your eyesight at +5. Anything above 60 I do not notice, and someone says that this sees, especially Seri

D
Diman21rus 27.02.20

Put up the schedule completely at the minimum, and even at minimum graphics memory 1823/1024. Why? This is a bug or what? Also missing textures. Help!!