3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scareproof 27.02.20 01:36 am

The solution of Technical Problems v.2 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

It discusses any technical issues with the game. Before you ask a question, make sure that it has not yet been discussed in this thread or the previous one.
145 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mixan15 27.02.20

The problem is that once you have all of the Jedi in the enclave and after Cray kills them the screen is black, but you can see the mouse and you can go to menu if you save and load the saved game then it would stand to Cray and if to talk to her, then I kill them, and then there is another branch of dialogue. How to fix it?

s
scareproof 27.02.20

Tried to run the earlier save?

M
Mixan15 27.02.20

Yeah, I did, before the arrival on Dantooine, did not help

W
WOLF7 27.02.20

try to do it all but with a fully muted. (disabled in settings)

M
Mixan15 27.02.20

Did not help ((

M
Mixan15 27.02.20

If someone knows which file is responsible for the scripts Dantooine, can I fold?

T
THX_1138 27.02.20

Not seen in the previous topic,the problem is this game doing new Persian is the splash screen(as in movies), for a second, glimpsed a hawk and eject from the game OS 7 domashnia base

P
Pb1B0K 27.02.20

Can't get off of Telos (after the second meeting with Atris). Approach the ship and nothing happens. Please help who know how through the console to go ATO the entire game on the 1st save game)

P
Pb1B0K 27.02.20

The fact that I saw somewhere 002EBO to 005EBO and tried everything. But each of them sends me to the events earlier. Apparently under my situation no team :(

N
Naikl 27.02.20

Help, I came to Nar-Shaada after Dantooine. The whole team came out and we talked. Then came the owner of the platform and tried to drive us away, and as soon as I walked I started to display the script's scene on Malacore about how Darth Sion says assinam that they were preparing the ship. And here is itself a bug: black screen and all functions work. I can run, I can hear it, and even satellites to call upon, etc. I thought I was on Nar-Shaada, and a fool saved for the next cab, but no. I booted up and saw that I Malacore. Specifically in the hall where the expelled Cray. I can on the location to run, but no output. Don't know what to do, found a cheat for teleportation, but don't know how to use it.
PS. Installed the mod on restoring cut scenes.

P
Pb1B0K 27.02.20

Shia Ver Serian
Yes. It's not that :(

P
Pb1B0K 27.02.20

Can you tell me how the thread the whole procedure? I have the benefit of both parts are installed, but without kotortool. My contact is in the profile. I would be very grateful.

E
Evgen2601 27.02.20

Good. I have the login screen downloads throws. Some pale green flashes and error message. Somebody help me. Thanks in advance and may the force be with you!

V
Venom_Hunter 27.02.20

Hello! Who faced with the problem of Fullscreen? In the settings put all the resolution set to maximum, in the. ini file checked, is Fullscreen = 1, and the game still opens in a window, and even then, a quarter of all see... Help pliz who knows!!!

[
[eXM]instigator 27.02.20

Hey guys! can you help? after the restored Jedi Academy Cray runs on Telos and Atris says, after this conversation, GG appears near the ship, top and bottom black bars as in a regular dialogue and even the top is written the last words spoken by Creil, well, I can't move, press Enter, the words disappear from the top and nothing changes, so he is

PS Venom_Hunter, I have the same problem, just when the game turns on call start (Win key), you will see the mouse cursor, then click the box in the corner (well, you know, the minimize, enlarge, close).

V
Venom_Hunter 27.02.20

w1mdeo 24.06.13 09:24
Thanks, I figured out full screen, though I can't recall how, but something did))) As for your problem = happened, it sometimes bugs the subs, because they are not displayed corny... Try pressing 1, 2, 3 on a conventional keyboard (in the dialogue under the numbers means answers GG, maybe in the dialogue posed a question which you should answer, or what the situation is and the screen is blank.... So I pressed 1 or 2, and the game continued, though he don't know what the answer chosen)))

[
[eXM]instigator 27.02.20

Venom_Hunter
hell, I can't believe, helped! clicked 2 and Cray continued to chatter)
thank you very much!)

V
Venom_Hunter 27.02.20

w1mdeo 24.06.13 13:00
Yes please))) Glad to have helped)) there Are bugs in the game, well when you know about them. In this situation it is the bug of displaying subtitles on the screen.

[
[eXM]instigator 27.02.20

Oh, again a bug this time does not seem to fix it :C

on Malacore-5, Darth treya sits in the center of what that red shit, her Visas choice, the sword includes and just staring at me, then I am getting a GG to him, trying to talk - to no avail, if you Tray to speak, then the camera will move on it like a dialogue, but she won't say a word. after a few seconds the camera goes to the HS, he also keep quiet, I tried to press 123 - useless. then the dialogue itself is closed and it is impossible to attack(

V
Venom_Hunter 27.02.20

w1mdeo 24.06.13 14:22
Well damn, then I don't know, maybe the game itself zabagovannaya? I rocked this release http://megatorrents.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56904 (though a local source, I think you will find the same), generally without jambs and adventure)) Download, set, all gorgeous, sit back and enjoy + the translation is generally smooth.