3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
msigor94 27.02.20 01:39 am

Your favourite gang in GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

rasskazhite o toj bande kotoruju boljshe all nenavidete vi v SA i pochemu ne vi ee navidite
226 Comments
Sort by:
L
LowRider OGF 27.02.20

I hate Ballas and Vagos, the first eternal ruin cars and the second just zadolbali!!!

B
BMW3000 27.02.20

The gang here at anything. Blame the AI people in the game.

N
NICKy1038 27.02.20

Well, first what I hate:
1. The Ballas. The most aggressive, ruining cars, they say F^ckin' Grove Street, and generally the main opponents of CJ
2. The Los Santos Vagos. I shoot less, but shoot. Spoil cars. Discourage the so fast, I don't give a single step (and I saved all :). More often in war run away from the area
3. The Grove Street Families. Slant and stupid, basically everything.
4. Seville Boulevard Families & Temple Drive Families. Scored on OGF because of their strife. Second all the Ballas steel.
5. Varrio Los Aztecas. Against drugs, but for the riots. Don't quite understand the logic...
6. San Fierro Rifa. Once pushed the 4th car in the garage Doherty, suddenly I resorted to the criminals. Don't know what he was saying because the sound did not yet exist, but hesitated. Still hate the stupid hats.
7. Da Nang Boys. In General, any abnormal. Hanging out at the port, and want to capture all of US!!! Wet all for nothing.
8. Triads. Do not like for clothes, and jealous that almost all AKS!!!
9. Mafia. Hate for what you don't know whom to contact.

Second, the best remedy of all:
MINIGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
BMW3000 27.02.20

Second all the Ballas steel.
Temple Drive Families and Temple Drive Ballas is a different gang.

g
gta niko 27.02.20

Ballas yrody i skaty

r
raspy61 AS 27.02.20

balasi

F
Fanateg 27.02.20

NICKy1038
In short, all of that hate. :D

S
Super Agent 27.02.20

The mission enrage sometimes go not touch when tired of morons shooting at the car have to go out and soak in the sartire Killed mom and Entourage nearly killed two or three times!
And once, when Carl left for liberty-Network of the gang all lived together and divided the city not a war, and got drunk ate talked and shared what and who went home!
And then it all began to belong to grove Street!

A
Artem Firsov 27.02.20

Ballas goats they need watering immediately!!!!!!!!as you see

A
Aleksandr Ko 27.02.20

Vagosov,Ballas.Nanabijou!!!!!!

k
klaimin 27.02.20

The Ballas!

s
stf3689 27.02.20

List:GTA 3-Colombians,GTA Vice City-Haitians,GTA San Andreas-Ballas,GTA Liberty City Stories-Forelli(Sindacco),GTA Vice City Stories-Mendez(Forelli),GTA IV-don't know probably Pigorini and the Russian is so-so,GTA IV Lost and Damned-Angels of Death.

N
NICKy1038 27.02.20

BMW3000.
And who you attacked in the very first mission?

F
FILOS0F 27.02.20

All niggers are equally bad that the Ballas that wagosi that family grove that other gangs.

S
Stasyano 27.02.20

Wagosi niggaz and Mexicans

B
BMW3000 27.02.20

And who you attacked in the very first mission?
The mission, of course. And what do you ask?

R
REMOK 27.02.20

First place-the mission and vagoy,second place-guys da Nang and reefs.....the first in what I shoot and for a large number of these reptiles;the second because they just do not like me!!!!!!!!and yet...so hate when I'm Palud at the enemies that appear out of nowhere triad or aztecas and treat me as your lead from a Kalashnikov or Uzi!!!!!!!!!

R
REMOK 27.02.20

First place-the mission and vagoy,second place-guys da Nang and reefs.....the first in what I shoot and for a large number of these reptiles;the second because they just do not like me!!!!!!!!and yet...so hate when I'm Palud at the enemies that appear out of nowhere triad or aztecas and treat me as your lead from a Kalashnikov or Uzi!!!!!!!!!

2101 Rulez 27.02.20

RAMOK as something strange happens. You kill the Ballas and the triads attack you! The triads in San Fierro and the Ballas in Los Santos. ))

R
REMOK 27.02.20

well, do you think that in Los Santos you and da Nang,and reef meet???!!!!!I'm still about these enemy groups said)))))