3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
msigor94 27.02.20 01:39 am

Your favourite gang in GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

rasskazhite o toj bande kotoruju boljshe all nenavidete vi v SA i pochemu ne vi ee navidite
226 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 27.02.20

I hate the gang of drivers of trains. Not allowed to ride on the railroad )
Seriously, in GTA SA gangs a lot less annoying than GTA III or VC, so I do not like only Ballas.

2101 Rulez 27.02.20

REMOC ))

R
Rinokill 27.02.20

The Mission Freaks!!!! but their territory can be taken away!

Y
Yolocaust 27.02.20

Fallacy arrogant Pedy

L
Lance Ryder Wilson 27.02.20

Ballas ass all
They're the worst for them Vagos

J
John Lokk 27.02.20

I hate selna gang in Los Santos for three reasons.

1) Such business, PPC wanted to fight Karl when he came for her sister and Bazaar with Caesar for the first time.
2) How you will pass on to the area, stupid shoot, but not always and when palatalise or close.
3) They repel the plot of their territory and they freak you anyway then wet if pass))) And the grounds for them to not pick up!

Piss me off in San Fierro Ushlepki Latinos of plant drugs and the gym, and Vietnamese, and even people Vusi. The first and second wet you, but to eradicate them is also impossible. And the people Vusi despite the fact that Carl works for their Boss are shooting at you too, that's idiotic)))

And the Ballas do not steep them much easier to kill them all the territory like the palm in Los Santos look at the map of the area large and smooth beach, in the city. Only uncomfortable with his entourage together to wet them.

And Vagosov territory razbrosana uncomfortable. The height of different places on one sector alone run top, other bottom. They should be killed on the roof to sit and soak.

D
Daryl 27.02.20

The Ballas purple idiots to push their pozharky!

G
Guardian. 27.02.20

All. The only difference is the extent of my dislike for them.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 27.02.20

All the enemy gang hate. Why? Because they are enemies.

B
Breathtaker 27.02.20

Don't like San Fierro reef and the Da Nang boys. Aspiring assholes. Wagosi therefore not far away.
But the Ballas respect. As dangerous enemies )) And they are funny sometimes.

V
Vanches 27.02.20

Gang Dolbeau Caesar.Even those assholes.As you will see you start to shoot the bastards.You know that CJ Caesar friends,but still wet.Donkeys !!!

N
NICKy1038 27.02.20

BMW3000

The mission... It is understandable. Just what they suddenly appeared on the ancestral territory of Temple Drive Families?
And then explain to me where the Temple Drive Ballas hanging around?

B
BMW3000 27.02.20

Just what they suddenly appeared on the ancestral territory of Temple Drive Families?
The Ballas were hunting for the leaders of the Groove, tracked them down and went to watering.

And then explain to me where the Temple Drive Ballas hanging around?
The Verona Beach.

M
MysticDragon 27.02.20

personally I don't care what gang. they are all crunch under the wheels of my car ^_^

F
Fred Gladiator 27.02.20

groucy old. I did -- mod, which my friends in the triad and they live on grove street

2101 Rulez 27.02.20

John Lokk
Are you stupid or something?

As you pass by their area, stupid shoot, but not always and when palatalise or close.

Groucy never shoot you because they are friends. And they can't speak, they can only take in a gang. Well, if you own them with a Bazooka flooded - they that stand by and watch something as they die?! Any will be protected.

These business PPC wanted to fight Karl when he came for her sister and Bazaar with Caesar for the first time.

If you're blind then it's your problem.
Karl, no one wanted to fight, just the big smoke when he saw CJ in the house mistook him for a burglar and naturally wanted him to fight. And when smoak figured out who he faces, he apologized to Carl. When Karl met Caesar people came to him, and Varrio Los Aztecas, and this is not any groucy!

They repel the plot of their territory and they freak you anyway then wet if pass))) And the grounds for them to not pick up!

I repeat that none of Karl gruvcev not wet neither at the beginning nor at the end of the storyline. Or are you fed up that they shoot at you. And teritoriu they can't take it back because it's yours! green map - colour groove gang, and therefore your because your gang!

B
BMW3000 27.02.20

He was referring to the gang Los Aztecas. Just color confused.

_
_DaVe 27.02.20

For any Ballas.They bitch flooded the floor of the Groove) +killed the mother of the family of Karl

N
Naruto sama 27.02.20

I can't remember what they are called but they are still in sanfiero on T-bone worked

S
STRENG 27.02.20

Balasi because they have more territories and groove balasov also more hated.