3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 27.02.20 01:41 am

\"Coach\". The impression of the film

Good movie. Be sure to go with the whole family.

The plot is simple and banal: the fall and rise, search yourself, fathers and sons, Russian realities, the role of personality, etc.

The first directorial work of Kozlowski became a pancake-lumpy. See certain stamps. But overall, the picture gradually captures the attention and makes you think after watching, to evaluate, to reflect, and not just to chew the popcorn, as in most modern films. I don't understand why so up in arms against the Director, the audience? There are far more disastrous and frankly vulgar picture.
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20

VICH68 wrote:
Be sure to go with the whole family.
Already went, scientists, yeah - NODATA of Kolowrat. Similarly enticed, money down the drain.

t
typok12 27.02.20

VICH68 wrote:
I don't understand why so up in arms against the Director, the audience?
Well, probably because it's a blatant piece of shit, and lapped from the West pattern, no? )
Like any theatre begins with a hanger, and any movie begins with the tie story.. and the plot of the story the viewer is supposed to believe.. this is the most important condition. And what does the plot of the story?
We have Mr. beat beat and will beat, drain smeared over his career, that some impurity will be enough for a hundred years in excess. Nicho played in the top club permanently in the first team constantly in the national team to the first team. The same Peacock once fell, and made a career out of it. The cellar made a career out of that coach Pianosa.
You yourself in this blatant **Nude believe that? Ali, a flyer work? )

V
VICH68 27.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
well, on the Kolowrat agree: great special effects, gorgeous picture, but you look - mediocre fantization. Catches never. Besides, history is distorted tightly. But it was possible to remove a fucking masterpiece.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20

VICH68 wrote:
great special effects, gorgeous picture
Where? In what place? I guess when you piss in the toilet came out.

m
masha 27.02.20

Shit movie, don't watch it sucks.

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.02.20

Masha
And normal movies among Russian there are at least? For example? &)

M
Masky76 27.02.20

The Western slope of the sarcasm is annoying.Will not go to that movie.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
depressive drama about the Russian hinterland is quite strong, but are not looking (very very rarely) otherwise, for a couple of days myself fall into a stupor :)
as for me as heavy movies, not everyone will go.

The coach was not looking for hate Kozlovsky

R
RestlessDreams91 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
Stilyagi 2008, for example. Dilogy Brother Balabanov.

On the topic.
Next yr, I'm more outraged by the timing. That there could be as much as 2 and a half hours to take.
Probably, they say, the answer is all kinds of transformers, figley, and than we are worse. We also have our own blockbusters on a global scale.

A
Antisocial 27.02.20

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

our films are touched, and then wrote the above about anything. drama:
Live... can't understand the goat, you can't (C) - here I am sobbing, it's not a series, and sigareva the film.
Return fu its FIC to live like this family
Grandma, one of the reviews for the film the heart and soul to shreds, so I constantly nose squished.
Spartacus and Kalashnikov

thrillers:
Last weekend
Hide. was waiting for Garmash unknown snow crap will eat :)
of the more recent too much is interesting but not yet watched, bookmarks gathering dust.

and this is what the author that a bad thing? well liked man movie, so what? understand when historical facts are distorted - you can argue, but here is just an opinion.
me Salyut-7 hooked, wrote, so, too, the type of hit :)

Y
Yadernyy babah 27.02.20

standards movie. a beer

m
masha 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
Is. But now could not name. Well, I was. Currently, all filtered through covert censorship, so normal movies can't be. Well, maybe someone will like it. I will not watch. I don't like.

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.02.20

Masha wrote:
Currently, all filtered through covert censorship, so normal movies can't be.
And what does censorship? What does it have to the films? The Union was censorship, but there were movies that have become classics and masterpieces...
S wrote:
depressing drama
If we talk about genres, for me this genre is not interesting =] But in the genre of the tale (fantasy), action or fantasy - it is another matter, and unfortunately, Hollywood is ahead, to put it mildly. The movies and TV shows.

O
Old Hrych 27.02.20

After watching the film, I have a feeling that somewhere I already it saw...

m
masha 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
The Union was censorship, but there were movies that have become classics and masterpieces...
Something is not pulling me to watch. And in the childhood did not like to watch.

I remember in the early nineties we had cable, and there were movies. I remember my first American film, there once was a chase by car. It was so fresh and interesting that I'm more Russian films in the nineties was not looking. New Russian TV series I watched in the late nineties, I liked it, national security Agent, Streets of broken lights. Then when Russia began to rise skalen, I began to notice a certain artificiality and monotony in the Russian film industry. Is all I notice right away when censorship or ideology works. But the American Patriotic movies I loved to watch.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
yeah, for drama only the strong, in other genres some failures almost
searched here recently Comedy of Russian production of fresh... opensource projects, eh... spit)).

Look Kozlovsky offended all the reviews of the movie, and again the people of the evil and boorish was :)
how can you be offended by criticism? she is neither good nor bad. I would have answered in the spirit: I've taken note of your comments, I will try to work on the bugs" and stuff like that, but no, in the end, he exposed himself too the YMCA. Bride for him identity is harnessed losers and envious that's who we is :)
psychopaths, not filmmakers, they are generally for someone to make a movie? if people do not like, may think is worth it.

and most annoying, what talents we have the sea, but the type no one sees them. circle in the stars someone's daughter, nephews, lovers... and could be in the forefront of the art stand, and possibly the first would have won in all areas. in this respect, a pity the young - who's really talented but does not break in any way.

K
Kovboy belomor 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well, cartoons like doing travel,and movies learn? Here do not remember the name of the movie not long ago advertising was.What kind of modern man is experiencing a war on Nevsky Pyatachok. Type feels that has endured the souls of the dead.Remember look.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Boundary perhaps? each looked, so I... a little eye cling, here is another genre that is not watching at all (about WWII), I'm afraid.
the Soviet almost all of a child faced, the brothers of the TV will enter, well, I'm close to... none of horror so the soul is not turned after a Go see behind the house were afraid to go - afraid of the corpses stumble.

but the barrier to understand how little We are from the future like in terms of fantasy? here it looked like something in the company, xxx, and there Kozlovsky in the title role :)
I remember that much, but the review does not pull. yet such a plan Fog seems like.

K
Kovboy belomor 27.02.20

It's well reviewed,come and see the film is really terrible.I prefer They fought for their country.And the composition of the cast there is a super.Then there's guys said the Father of a soldier,it's highly recommended modern horsemen for viewing.Well, no epic Ozerov what the ninth of may?