3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICH68 27.02.20 01:41 am

\"Coach\". The impression of the film

Good movie. Be sure to go with the whole family.

The plot is simple and banal: the fall and rise, search yourself, fathers and sons, Russian realities, the role of personality, etc.

The first directorial work of Kozlowski became a pancake-lumpy. See certain stamps. But overall, the picture gradually captures the attention and makes you think after watching, to evaluate, to reflect, and not just to chew the popcorn, as in most modern films. I don't understand why so up in arms against the Director, the audience? There are far more disastrous and frankly vulgar picture.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
Father of a soldier
remember, the extremely serious movie, but well, its FIC to go through it all...
now this is not removed, as I understand? the emphasis on fantasy in General, and flaunt it - maybe it is interesting, but it is wrong, because war is never a fairy tale.
My opinion - don't need the WWII genre to mix with others (Comedy, fantasy) - the hell is our cinema is not good at all, first of all is the Memory, not the ratings and hell understand why.
I hate modern films about the war of our grandfathers, why?

K
Kovboy belomor 27.02.20

S
Well, they fought for their country, too, with elements of Comedy and it only makes it better.Trench disease is hard.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

they fought for the Motherland
you do not confuse the humor of the time when actors intervening trenches

now remove crap - no respect for our ancestors, no respect for history is not visible, one nonsense fantastic
why is it necessary?

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
come and see the film is really terrible
Kubik planted the topic, my knees buckled
https://coub.com/view/rsvmt

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

S
Our class was taken to the cinema to watch Come!, I remember a few girls threw up after watching.
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
By the way, pay attention to saving private Ryan, there is a range of prices which are at loggerheads from They fought for the Motherland.

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

S
and how they then
It was a while ago, don't remember.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Rolemanser
tried yesterday to watch a film in a new, grown-up look so to speak, failed, scary :)
still does not let go as it turns out.
the current teenagers will probably not come, and did not understand what was happening. and for us at the time it was a psychic attack, Klimov done of course

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
By the way, pay attention to saving private Ryan
there are more film my love about the third world (fantasy of course), that there is a clear similarity with the Go see can be traced, all the same nathicana on corpses, broderie in the woods. thought only I noticed it, I read the comments - no one is. But it's okay to steal ideas, we have them, we have them. The only thing is that references are not enough, what type of I pulled away from this film, the book

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

S
I They fought for the Motherland 've seen, and I'll reconsider, but Come! won't really hurt everything inside bubbles and compressed fists...

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Rolemanser
yeah, failed yesterday, in the first frame has stuporous :)
about plagiarism or borrowing of ideas, love to dig up old movies (just because they are different, the humor, the dialogues are strong or silent heroes, now more entertaining movies do).
tyk here... watching strike first, Freddy 1965 and he is too me diamond hand 1968 recalled, the plot is not one to one, but the moments and some scenes Oh even similar, it turns out that we tyril :)

Solanaceous written on the subject, but then again schA warning, snatch)))

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

S
All of each other steal from scenes and frames from movies to music.