3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Eliseev 27.02.20 01:43 am

Error ERR_GFX_D3D_SWAPCHAIN_ALLOC_2 [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General stood to win 10 of gta was fine but the win 10 to work did not work for me installed win 7 x64 installed gta error

36 Comments
Sort by:
S
STAS GAvran 27.02.20

Guys, the same problem appeared after updating wine to version 10 1709!! And even stopped normal runs Gerforce Xperience( Run window: photo attached.) Found a solution how to run Experience: in control panel, in paragraph UPR. 3D settings to choose: Integrated graph. equipment!!

m
maximilyn64 27.02.20

hi so the same problem after the latest update the 10 wines will not start. tried the screw to bear and put the last 10 ku. all exactly GTA 5 will NOT START. err_gfx_d3d_swapchain_alloc_2. Unable to locate executable file of DirectX 10 or 11. By the way if off the discrete card starts!!! game., creepy but love it. I hike as they are linked by the discrete and substantive. and what to do XS

L
Lovagi_Radwave 27.02.20

I have the same(

D
Delphis 27.02.20

I have to win xp sp3 everything works fine, change Windows to xp, your 7 and so on to anything good will not, they are nothing but cons

D
Delphis 27.02.20

here check the performance gotki 2 on xp and 7 and understand that 7 ka eats just too much resources, it is unfit for gaming

S
StEp1Up 27.02.20

Fedor Petrovich
Similarly, after updating Win10 started the whole thing with a black screen in GeForce Experience and Alloc_2 in GTA5

L
Lovagi_Radwave 27.02.20

I kind of know how this stuff clean. You need to go the properties of the game and Compatibility and tick. Disable optimization in full screen.
I have a problem not all the memory shows of 979 MB. If there is to be 1023 MB

S
StEp1Up 27.02.20

Fedor Petrovich
May God give you health! The method of disabling this optimization really helped! From the soul))

a
alexandrff2 27.02.20

Fedor Petrovich
Thank you earned. Truth and memory is also not all visible.

L
Lovagi_Radwave 27.02.20

alexandrff2
But the game still can be) if you put everything on low, will be the norm

4IIokS 27.02.20

Fedor Petrovich
Do VIDOS, pour on YouTube, millions of views and thousands of likes you provided.
That only did not try. Run on discrete but slowed down terribly, and there is a simple solution)))) Thank you!

A
Andrey Kozik 27.02.20

Fedor Petrovich
Where are these properties of the game?

L
Lovagi_Radwave 27.02.20

Andrey Kozik
Go where the game and press Alt + Enter and it will work

A
Andrey Kozik 27.02.20

Fedor Petrovich
Thank you!

L
Lovagi_Radwave 27.02.20

Dude I did it like that. Just connected to the TV via Hdmi and run GTA 5 and a discrete graphics card appears to be working. And the memory shows correct.

F
Fritobandito 27.02.20

click the right mouse button on the icon of gta 5
select properties, then compatibility and disable optimization in full screen