3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hatkliff_im 27.02.20 12:35 pm

the problem with the mission of \"Classic wasteland\" (Mad Max)

Ringing for a repeat topic. The problem is that me to open the Master, you need to finish the mission. But the fact that all conditions are met except one - you need to install the missing parts, and it's armor level 1, but it will only be the end of the mission this, maybe I understood wrong, please explain who knows...
44 Comments
Sort by:
G
Groundrip 27.02.20

I also at this time is stuck!!!

o
odo2 27.02.20

The same garbage!!!

F
Frank Wilson 27.02.20

Same shit

D
Denis1973 27.02.20

Why just a couple of minutes to dissipate up to this point in the passage ?

M
ManiacFPS 27.02.20

the idea in the menu, there is a section of the mission, a lot of information I can find there...in the menu where the pause....and don't forget the garage to put the details on top are marked by the green little circles or then you will not move...

h
hatkliff_im 27.02.20

problem solved, just need to install the required spare parts in the garage that are marked in the garage with a green circle. Well, something like this.

o
odo2 27.02.20

Understood, prevented my spikes on wheels, and it is necessary to completely according to the scheme.

S
SS-SID 27.02.20

In the Garage, press F - Assembly of the Archangels,collect all parts that are marked in a green circle (they 100% need to install it) and then opens the continuation of dialogue and mission.

K
Kostya Abramochkin 27.02.20

The exact same crap all the details I have supplied all items are fulfilled and the mission is not completed what to do pomogite pliz

B
BLADuMuP 27.02.20

When the game is buggy, green circles do not appear on the details. Then go to the garage, go to the menu of the Archangels, watching the Wizard. If all datale open (green) will be a button to Collect.

n
ndrey1928 27.02.20

ALSO STUCK,NO MISSIONS ,AND RIDE SO,
ON THE GASTOWN ICON ONLY WHEN YOU COME THE GAME HANGS ,(LICENSE) WHAT TO DO?

D
Difference 27.02.20

the same problem, even in the Tips POPs up a window that better prepared blah blah... and nothing.. not available.What's wrong? Плойка4

A
Anomaly_kz 27.02.20

Can't put this armor...because it is not present at all! How to get it!? Pliz help

e
exgroover 27.02.20

Anomaly_kz
Switch to Archangel in the garage, click on parts where the light is a little green circle at the top (most likely this engine, spikes and rim). Then the mechanic says that it is necessary to brochures armor to go.

i
ipswich1256 27.02.20

Guys, you have solved the problem? On the PS4 the same crap... it's done, but it is not installed, this armor is freaking...

n
ndrey1928 27.02.20

after bread,there is no missions in Gastown will not let me!! What to do?

i
ipswich1256 27.02.20

Anomaly_kz
Hi! Managed to solve the problem with mission Mad Max& I also Have Curling irons will not let infection... the Armor is not put. Thank you!

D
Difference 27.02.20

Apparently all 4 Plates the same trouble and no solution ;/

e
exgroover 27.02.20

ipswich1256
I above wrote, have you ever read what people write ?

N
Nerv13 27.02.20

The same problem on the PS4 stuck on this mission in the garage all clicked.Put all the mugs.to brochures went and the armor is still not assigned.