3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hatkliff_im 27.02.20 12:35 pm

the problem with the mission of \"Classic wasteland\" (Mad Max)

Ringing for a repeat topic. The problem is that me to open the Master, you need to finish the mission. But the fact that all conditions are met except one - you need to install the missing parts, and it's armor level 1, but it will only be the end of the mission this, maybe I understood wrong, please explain who knows...
44 Comments
Sort by:
e
exgroover 27.02.20

Nerv13
removed the spikes on the wheels and the body ? The engine must be v6 second

N
Nerv13 27.02.20

exgroover
Yes did everything.think again begin to pass.what nonsense.We can something to clean need.

e
exgroover 27.02.20

Nerv13
I was I got out of the fortress, turned on the garage. There he switched to the Archangel snapped to where the circle is green. Out of menus and Tinker once said that you need to go to bruchures armor.

N
Nerv13 27.02.20

exgroover
brochures I already had and the wire was looking for and the armor is not available.

V
Vantor 27.02.20

It is necessary to put all the details of the green circles, except for armor , then leave the garage and Tinker says that they say we have to go for armor and a mission

A
A_Videkos 27.02.20

It is not crack, but the fact that you already put on the car. Remove all the decorations from the hood and immediately the mechanic you taglioli about the need to go to the grunt in the broken ship.
PS. I attach a screenshot which shows what must be removed so that the script worked..

e
enterspell 27.02.20

Really it's simple. Just simply in the garage need to install all the parts on which the green circle. After that, we again give a mission.

K
Knavt 27.02.20

I already went to the ship, collected the masters, and I was in my collect 100 scrap. Although the scrap I had collected and he passes for 400

A
Andrey Puzanov Palych 27.02.20

An knavt
Here here, same garbage! everything in Feng Shui has collected, all done, armor needs supplied, although purchased even better, but still collect 100 scrap...in the description of the mission howaida that the master almost ready, nadla to put armor baby the mechanics need a crowbar, go gather...although the armor is already set and scrap the lot

A
Aleksandr Raspashkin 27.02.20

on the PS 4, This bug can be cured only the beginning of a new game and go to this place or anything other than the plot details without touching then everything will be fine and when he reached the fortress of brochures then get to install this armor and the game will go on, I turned just so...

T
Thorgal 27.02.20

Also ran into this mission. It turned out that it is necessary to remove some improvements with the car and then the plot moves on. One of the developers who invented it - was a complete moron. Here such troubles and spoiling the game. Including constantly turning off subtitles...

K
Krymskiy Korsar 27.02.20

Guys, pazistama, throw a saved game lair of krasnogosky. Flew sohranki, to start from the beginning - go crazy.. Bosses, painted morons-legionaries, pumping.. no no No, fuck - I'm tired!!! If not difficult - pomogite!!!

K
Krymskiy Korsar 27.02.20

Thorgal
No, dear friend, You ,Maleh, is not right! The developers are assholes, but the mission needed to collect Archangel and not just to pump the body of the car. After purchase, the first Archangel, the rest can not pump and do not buy - filled and snezhnye cars! It is better to prohibit in the main. IMHO)))

T
Thorgal 27.02.20

Crimean Corsair
And what am I wrong? I raised this fucking Archangel.

K
Krymskiy Korsar 27.02.20

Thorgal
Well, che? What's the problem? The mission is closed after Assembly of the master.

T
Thorgal 27.02.20

Crimean Corsair
The problem is that the build master and demanded the dismantling of the machine. It is illogical and it took me a while to understand it. Spent time and nerves.

P
Pavel 1974 27.02.20

A_Videkos
Thank you, guys! I litsuha hung on the roller save Krasnogosky. Though many play, and in the case of death of the hero of the game load again with this movie. Deleted all saves. Started to play on the new. And there's a problem with creation Master!!!!! I have the money required to return on the office website,,, I was sent estessno. Made as written and the game moving)

P
Pavel 1974 27.02.20

Will warn you once. Playing litsuhu, do not perform any mission, not to climb on the new map until you've been in the fortress. Otherwise the game will catch a glitch. One of them passed the quest on the bridge on the map of Krasnogosky before I drove to the fortress. The result saves the game began to boot only from the roller save Krasnogosky. The latest patch did not help.

K
Krymskiy Korsar 27.02.20

Thorgal
Sorry, Buddy, but You said yourself that I SUCK!!! Che really there.. I also poked into the green circles and did not cut in the middle of the deterioration of the characteristics of a supercar.. Cretinism - TAXIS!!! ( Moderators, sorry for caps.).

T
Thorgal 27.02.20

I have, by the way, Krasnopuscha never given the quest to find tires. I had to Google the place and to get to the last bus to open. The game is excellent, even sorry that ended so fast (Only 75 hours on the Stim timing. Played without fast travel.), but need the patches.