3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TrollFe 27.02.20 12:39 pm

What is this object? (Diablo 2)

What is the item that gives the ability for any character to use skills gain as a barbarian?
41 Comments
Sort by:
k
kewelldkny 27.02.20

Spoiler

S
Smit-UT 27.02.20

And he's a complete mess, much easier and cheaper to LVL 60-70 beaver swing and swing him max BO and Def screams.

m
minovalo 27.02.20

Well, it's a question of convenience and price. Beaver кта3+ is also useful so.

E
Evgenij111 27.02.20

so the beaver has a CTE greater than 3 cannot be

3m3m 27.02.20

Evgenij111
kta 3+ na barbe > noja 3wc

i
iamviktor 27.02.20

Yes, discrimination barbarian than he didn't deserve that. Rotten logic to be honest)) If initially you think, if you play in single player, you're unlikely going to get the barbarian 2 KTA =) well, if you suffer multiwindows as a player of server name, which can not be called, what the fuck is the difference if Bo will rise to 6 points))) but time is more, all the logs Sabarmati^^ while 18% lives, this is normal I think.

N
Nosferatu Graf 27.02.20

If CTA 3bo, it will be the bo +8, for +1all skills has not been canceled.

I
Immense 27.02.20

TrollFe
Stout.

r
redoolf 27.02.20

you're unlikely going to get the barbarian 2 KTA =)
2 CTA on a barb are not working together, will take +3 with only one (and truncated at +3 even if the CTA more). Pros wear on Bo barb CTA 3 + English to faster to cast BO.

f
firkax 27.02.20

3m3m
kta 3+ na barbe > noja 3wc
cta on a barb (any) - idiocy

m
minovalo 27.02.20

Entertaining beldorstroy. +Sk as the sign of idiocy.

N
N.Guy 27.02.20

firkax
Really, what's better +3 to BO from the usual stick or +4 with KTA :thinking:

f
firkax 27.02.20

it is better not to copy-paste other people's stupidity from all sorts of guides here and at least think a little

the difference is very small and difficult to judge (this is a reason not to fuck with OC in raporundan), but if you compare for example two identical Hummers doing solo PBR or PHX, first amcrican good Bo barb with CTA, and the second is the same but instead of KTA knife +3 Bo - the second hammer will feel on average even slightly better than the first

but you continue to wear your bunch of useless crap for OC, the main popontovatsya spent high runes and the figure of LVL battle orders

I
Immense 27.02.20

firkax
We about distant, the Hummers like yourself will feel firmsare under the barb from your example? From a more useful to her?

m
minovalo 27.02.20

Second paragraph - just a paragraph. However, on average feel even a little better.

N
N.Guy 27.02.20

firkax
On the scoop it is possible and without more bodies to throw. The knife still at the NPC to look.. waste time

O
Obsessed 27.02.20

passed, another stuffing. :D

N. Guy, and drag - not to spend? I would say more (the Truth this opens over the years only), playing D2 too, to spend. ;-)

A
Archon Guard 27.02.20

think of those two Hummers to better themselves would feel the hammer which would have ruled CHICHIK, he was driving a Hummer, so that he felt himself perfectly))
this is to ensure that player's skill in my opinion much more solve than things like armor, for what that extra HP?? it is only 1 splash damage, and who took less splash the better it will feel, and not the one on the splash more lives

by the way who there drew attention to Tolstoy theme )) TS Toko zaregalsya and more and nick just chose to never doubt it - and still bubbling occurred ))

m
minovalo 27.02.20

Raise attendance. Again, always part of the posts/the RUB - thus causing an even bigger shitstorm. :povar:

f
firkax 27.02.20

N. Guy
On the scoop it is possible and without more bodies to throw.
Yes, all can without Bo, I'm on HC with Bonera swayed without zadrotstva often
just what is it? I'm not talking about the necessity of talking about the fact that the cries of barb fries with a knife on average better than the barb with expensive acts, the conclusion - KTA wear or foolishly (thinking better) or to boast