3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wahrgott 27.02.20 12:41 pm

Anger. The Immortal John. (Far Cry 5)

In General, the plane I shot down, but here's the thing - John jumped out with a parachute. Landed and became immortal. That is, running it like this, shoots me marked as a plane, and does not want to die. Only passes out and gets himself a few seconds. That kind of nonsense?
15 Comments
Sort by:
g
grovarian 27.02.20

Wahrgott
Ha-ha-ha ) Funny story ) Loading earlier saves does not help ?

m
merimets 27.02.20

Wahrgott
Tap him in the tower while he's in resosnance

N
Nikola1957 27.02.20

Well, if roly - plane, then gouge it with air... managed to get the helicopter?
Did not drive... about any of these early safes writes grovarian?

C
ColtBlake 27.02.20

4-th or 5-th times, was hit by a plane, going to the RAM, killing himself.)) After downloading caught Hiking Vanya on Widowmaker, got out of the car and opened fire with the M60 in his back. But the feelings finished off the mercenaries. Vanek fell, then the cutscene.

S
SenMarie 27.02.20

I caught up with him on the turntable, hit the tenth attempt, then shot in the woods for a long time with the helicopter XD too long DOH, flew to the treetops, but stubbornly stood... êàî, type subgoals, but at some point did deign to die =D

W
Wahrgott 27.02.20

Marina Kapitonova
I tried to take a turn, because the plane had to jump for the first time, but the chopper I never wanted. Shop wrote something like the Revival of it is currently not possible

y
yar1097 27.02.20

Wahrgott
Because it is the only store helicopters. I have the helicopters only spawn on the helipad.

S
SenMarie 27.02.20

Wahrgott wrote:
I tried to take a turn, because the plane had to jump for the first time
I can never manage to knock out aircraft John with the help of maize nick - continuously or cut into the plane of the enemy, or a stone fall down, so almost immediately after that catapulters and quickly teleported to the nearest shop helicopters (which is closer to the action). There and take the penultimate right turn, my beloved, and spread John )

Wahrgott wrote:
Shop wrote something like the Revival of it is currently not possible
I usually helps buying any other helicopter... expensive, of course, but after you can call your favorite helicopter, which fly all the time )

G
GreenHellTube 27.02.20

Wahrgott
When he writes the Revival of the helicopter at the moment it is impossible is 99% it means that someone of the companions (or some other obstacle) in the way on the court.

W
Wahrgott 27.02.20

GreenHellTube
Partner at that time was in the air. Nearby was nobody.

S
SenMarie 27.02.20

Wahrgott

If the money currently is, try to buy another helicopter, then exit the shop, go back and try again cause my chopper

B
BlackDoomer 27.02.20

I had it so that the plane of John, I do from the ground cut down, not running for any kind of helicopters. crashed on the bridge, fell into the water, swam, stood behind a tree, he, like any aircraft, went on the attack. And then Cgcca did the trick. There from the bridge to the place of his fall is near. And to finish him on the ground is easier.

U
Unguided 27.02.20

Marina Kapitonova Thanks for the tip with the helicopter, the plane could not bring down. And when John is on earth is its wet air it will continually get better, i.e., lie wounded a couple of seconds and then gets up as if nothing had happened and so on to infinity, but when I went down to the ground then killed him without any problems)
And about a miracle) opened last extra holster as well and I missed her)

M
MrSoulz7z 27.02.20

Details
I don't know he died from his partner on the plane. First 3-4 times was falling unconscious, and then Nick dropped the bomb on him, and he bent. The funny thing is that out of all the bosses only his body can be drag/kick)

l
legusor 27.02.20

when he jumped with a parachute, I flew in on the plane, and then I started animation, I was thrown out of the aircraft in the air and started the cutscene with the withdrawal of the dying Vani key from the bunker. did not know that with him on land after the plane to war.