3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexx8585 27.02.20 12:44 pm

Cheaters in Beta (Quake Champions)

These things are already in the Beta appeared... ID where you're headed
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 27.02.20

Lexx8585
You that 1 day playing online games? What do you want,they are everywhere.

E
Evil Storm 27.02.20

Lexx8585
and they here at what?

n
n3rd1 27.02.20

What makes you think that it cheats? Really I got the Pro which is able to jumping and doing a combo rocket+rail?

L
Lexx8585 27.02.20

n3rd1
the aim bot is included! the whole party (4человека) witnesses.

I
Ivan Bystrov 27.02.20

nick what?

id do with it? It's the people in the minds of porridge instead of the brain.

L
Lexx8585 27.02.20

Ivan Bystrov
while! Where is anti-cheat!? You're their lawyer or something!?

I
Ivan Bystrov 27.02.20

Lexx8585
Nick what kind of a person?

L
Lexx8585 27.02.20

Ivan Bystrov
you mean a cheater!?
Nymushina

D
DGI_GurdinkA 27.02.20

Lexx8585
You used to Kwaku\Ut played? If you're a railgun or grenade jump across the floor map in the head, killing is the norm. Prefer - also the norm. VKH is one of the characters. Thick a lot of HP and armor)

The only one I can't nix a few in a row the rink to kill her two times less HP and armor, but when fighting head-she wins. I guess I'm a scythe like a rabbit

L
Lexx8585 27.02.20

DGI_GurdinkA
PPC nerd. I'm a cheater from a Pro feature so

G
Girbi 27.02.20

It is possible that the cheater, in the PTA, it is difficult to provide evidence, since the publication of the game is prohibited.

k
kan3000 27.02.20

I will not say that there are cheaters, but several times noticed suspicious guys that knocked you for a second. Despite the fact that choose fatso HP 150, take megasphere or armor, run into this and BAM, it breaks instantly. No weapon in the game has such a damage per second to make for example a whole Scalebearer'a in the armor for a second and skill are not and it's simply impossible! You know, with rocket launcher you need several direct hits, about REYL do not say anything 3 times, at least. And it's 4.5 seconds! Well, and lightning and all the others for even longer... Although perhaps because of the netcode, it happens in other games when you just see on 1 - 2 seconds early due to asynchronous, so they are before you start shooting... well XS. But such unpleasant moments happen and that's a fact.

L
Lexx8585 27.02.20

kan3000
Support. But the Persian(which I wrote) ran just RAM, i.e. without raspashki, without aiming, just running around the map and cut down all in a second. At the end of the Raud he had 30 kills and 0 deaths. THIS CAN NOT BE super PRO even death can occur. Aim-bot steers blah

T
Timur Asailov 27.02.20

Tell me where to download the game itself. Just went to the site signed up, got the code and activated. Downloaded Bethesda.net and thought the game would be in the client, but it is not there.
Thanks in advance.

g
gunia191 27.02.20

Timur Akilov
step out of your accounts in the launcher and log in again, will appear

k
kan3000 27.02.20

Read now overseas of. forum. People caught the bug and become unkillable, at first it seemed to him, then stopped, giving myself to shoot and do zero damage on it. Here you have cheaters. :) PS is it true or a joke, I don't know, but it's unlikely he'd create a topic with the bug of immortality.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 27.02.20

Lexx8585
You mean this? So it's okay when there's a good reaction. And not a novice in the quake
Spoiler

D
DE4TH 27.02.20

In the game it was not like I was dying more than he carried other , it's just humiliating , carried her on the third day

k
kan3000 27.02.20

The video is not mine. People posted at the office. the website with the bug on immortality at NYX. The bug occurs after invisibility. Removed only the suicide flight of the card.
Spoiler

M
M4CE_W1NDU 27.02.20

who thinks and how you plan to fight?
he has met silovikov which rails do not miss and rocket sales Spain to hand, or rail or machine gun, in the vicinity of it shitty work, as he would not be playing for the first time and have seen really tough guys