3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexx8585 27.02.20 12:44 pm

Cheaters in Beta (Quake Champions)

These things are already in the Beta appeared... ID where you're headed
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
M4CE_W1NDU 27.02.20

DE4TH
baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

A
Artadox 27.02.20

kan3000
My friend,you just either Ranger field taleranol or nyxa s through taleranol,that's all,easy!
Telefrag give a shit how old you have HP and armor!
Teach materiel,son!!!

K
Kolomiiets 27.02.20

Cheat in Quake - it's like... to Buy a good sports car, but to take the wheel just a driver. The whole point of Quake - vikochka AIMA and reactions. Why the hell is there to cheat?!

AimBot can only help us in the rail, vending machines and laser. But rails is now only to finish the remaining three of the trunk is also very situational. All the rest of the weapon has a time of flight of the projectile, there is bot little help. Hack health/armor is impossible. For this infa is processed on the server.
He netcode is also not so hot. So don't be surprised if you get killed, looking the other way, etc.

And in General - learn, gentlemen, to play. With good skill cheaters are nothing more than an irritant, but not a decisive force.

F
FictionalPerson 27.02.20

Kolomiiets
As if the only thing aimbot. Just played with the brow which was immortality. Nuff said. And it's not talking about the bad matchmaking where newbies 3-6 level throwing to guys 34+

K
Kolomiiets 27.02.20

FictionalPerson
Immortality bug, besides easily reproducible. Since all of our impact calculates a server, the probability of Chita on health, damage, move - tends to zero. + I do not know how anyone, but my game became Unplayable... after yesterday's update. Friezes, subsidence, invisible opponents... Wow.

And about matchmaking... I don't know. Sometimes I surpass the enemy. Sometimes it is me. But still - it's still energetic and fun. It's just a game.