3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exlubu 27.02.20 12:50 pm

Samurai Warriors 4 - 2-getting secret weapon (Samurai Warriors 4)

Samurai Warriors 4 -2-has a secret weapon as in other series games Koei .If anyone found a guide to getting on top of these weapons please give a link
32 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Lucky_Last- 27.02.20

exlubu
http://koeimusou.ru/forum/110-4783-1
Personally, I did

e
exlubu 27.02.20

ShadowJump2
there are indicated only mission in which I get a weapon, and the weapon manual how can I get her no

-
-Lucky_Last- 27.02.20

exlubu
The mission in the correct sequence to perform and all will be revealed

e
exlubu 27.02.20

ShadowJump2
in these miciah is the mission of the pitfalls vypolnenii which is just four razvetvleniya the plot and setting, and one of which leads to loss for this you should know the sequence of missions

x
xxxOROCHIxxx 27.02.20

How to understand the mission of the traps? Why 4 branching if the mission can be done or not perform? And held for Grazia she's in the final mission where the escape there are 2 bonus mission a Surprise, so that's what I like part 2 even without effort and the first do not understand how and where to find or what to do to find.

e
exlubu 27.02.20

xxxOROCHIxxx
mission traps are the bonus misiyami for obedineny characters and the choice of the second player so subsequent mission to kill Nobunaga for crazy dynamite appears immediately three missions to perform one of those missions leading to the defeat of crazy with dynamite and the other two give the opening of additional cards to Kebede over nobunagas

x
xxxOROCHIxxx 27.02.20

What I do not understand why 3 mission and how to understand once they are activated and in turn explain preferably with the name of the bonus missions or the normal story?

e
exlubu 27.02.20

at the beginning of the given regular tasks to perform but after 5 times the card is added to the list no it turns out when you take a specific second character now and then when performing usual order of the first 3 jobs, you receive a fork of the 3 tasks, one of which leads to proigrashu games on the map and the other two to win and to receive bonus cards at the same time these jobs change with each other rendering it difficult to select the right

x
xxxOROCHIxxx 27.02.20

A feeling for the different games speak.
Here's an example tell me how the story of women at war, 1 battle, a bonus task 4 below the map 20 times passed and the guys all go as always, no changes.

e
exlubu 27.02.20

I ha the impression that depends on the DLS game because I have 4 story of the company and at the end of the last card constantly razvetvlenii of tasks and performing them in order to have programao and when you do not comply with any of the branches of the job everything is fine and vyigrav

e
exlubu 27.02.20

xxxOROCHIxxx
today I'm going to pass the story for beauties at war -while only four plot companies discovered razvetvlenii job trap

e
exlubu 27.02.20

xxxOROCHIxxx
by the way don't know where to get skills 4-urovnya so SV 2 was available during the passage of the lock survival -in this part also have the skills to 4 urovnja written in training in the game proshol castle survival and test-run modes and in addition to otkryit characters and getting the horse matsuki in the ne 4 is no longer what

x
xxxOROCHIxxx 27.02.20

I then read the entire tutorial read found this was not tell what I found about skills?

e
exlubu 27.02.20

in the tutorial leveling skills to level 4 in English to open it you must pump Honda 1 level to a maximum at the lock survival -within a little throw off the name of the tutorial

e
exlubu 27.02.20

xxxOROCHIxxx
The title of the tutorial -Upgrading Materials

e
exlubu 27.02.20

Your transfer obtain the secret weapon won't work with my version of the game for ralichiya English translation please throw off the link where the translated guide

e
exlubu 27.02.20

Here is a link to a real translation --- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527072619 ---your translation where not necessary even not correctly written in English, alas it is a fact

b
bairen 27.02.20

animasi

x
xxxOROCHIxxx 27.02.20

exlubu
You know English well?
If something in that tutorial they say about the materials level 4 i.e. about horses or weapons with 4 stars and 1 level.

e
exlubu 27.02.20

xxxOROCHIxxx
Yes, well it seems wrong but ,in all editions of skills can be increased to 4 urovnja and thus never wrote about it