3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exlubu 27.02.20 12:50 pm

Samurai Warriors 4 - 2-getting secret weapon (Samurai Warriors 4)

Samurai Warriors 4 -2-has a secret weapon as in other series games Koei .If anyone found a guide to getting on top of these weapons please give a link
32 Comments
Sort by:
e
exlubu 27.02.20

by the way anyone has been able to open the weapon 5 aravna ,I am doing as a video guide and nothing-trying to get weapons for the cute Naotora Ii. Score Otani after the first tasks are all other tasks before meeting with Sakon ,and is 6 minutes score sakona 10 seconds and no weapons

K
Kirpidon 27.02.20

I have 4 arms opened. At first too did not work, but when I started to do everything as in the guide, one to one, opened a level 50 puhi) And here is how suits open?

x
xxxOROCHIxxx 27.02.20

5 secret weapons are almost all opened. About the costumes opened only Grecii and Cochese I think, and so everything is opened.

e
exlubu 27.02.20

Kirpidon
to open a suit you need to go to story mode and to pass the character has no suit, assuring it needs to be kitted out first and held his sugenoya mission and achieve 50 urevna also he can get the suit after completing a certain number of jobs on hard and chaos, with regards to free characters don't know where they get the costumes

_
_Deztro_ 27.02.20

exlubu
Who should take the last mission Matsunaga to open the bonus mission?

_
_Deztro_ 27.02.20

exlubu
Dude?

e
exlubu 27.02.20

Muctar
it is not true that is, to have the save game and DLS I got it downloaded and all the weapons I have and do not suffer

_
_Deztro_ 27.02.20

exlubu
Can give reference on the full save game?

I
Ilyamihalev.2003 27.02.20

In survival identity you will get

e
exlubu 27.02.20

Muctar
can't-the user of this site does not give permission

k
korobit 23.07.21

guys, everything is great, of course, but how to cut out these costumes, I don't like them

k
korobit 23.07.21

exlubu
explain if you know