3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20 01:17 pm

Optimization (Metro Exodus)

In the subway the outcome must be great optimization. I believe in the words of developers about the fact that on a powerful PC, the game will squeeze all resources for super graphics But weak PC good graphics and playable fps
The proof of this Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux, after their company was created with a minimum number of Finance and funds, especially Last Light, and they have proven that even being at zero, Making the game almost at a loss you can create a Masterpiece in all respects.
Take the game Metro: Last Light Redux it Redux version with improved row and she is so absolutely stable 30 Fps on slower PCs.
Here are the Stats of my PC - Windows 10 x 64bit. Display 15.6 Inch (1366x768) Percent - 4ядра Core i5 m460 @2.53 GHz 4Gb RAM Video amd mobility radeon HD 5470
played Last light redux with the latest patch.
The stats of my note as you see a weak PPV, But Last Light Redux on minimum graphics settings I have on 40фпс mostly Fps jumps from 35 to 45 on this PC. Not even podlahoviny. Well. it is full playable. And looks nice even on full low
And Now Exodus with Metro create big Finance, and for several years
Its performance will be excellent
33 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg1500jk 27.02.20

Too early to discuss this topic.

B
BAZKIN 27.02.20

Oh Wang is still one

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

Oleg1500jk
I decided to share my opinion and I think that's true so be it. Albeit Not yet announced the Minimum sisit. requirements But they are not super high. To play on Ultra, Yes! As for minimums - no. In fact the game is on the same engine that last part, just added more graphical features

s
sagittariu 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
Titus will need at least 660 ti with such a schedule well and operatives 6 gigs at least

h
h-H-h 27.02.20

operatives clearly not enough as the world will be open so the RAM will eat, otherwise the slide show

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

x-X-x
The loading RAM can be expanded, I do not remember the name of this function and Windows 7 and 10 have to if the game is not enough RAM then the rest she took from the hard drive

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

So it is certainly clear that we need more powerful PCs, but I say that fully on minimum at 30 fps and it goes

P
Pirat13666 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
I7 2600K, 16GB, GTX Titan X, SSD PCI express X4 - perhaps will give you a stable 60 FPS on high in 1080P
2500К I5, 12GB, GTX980TI, HDD 15000 rpm. Raptor - need for minimum settings in 1080P
---
Based on current releases, it becomes clear that the game has to optimize will not, especially adjusting to old iron.

i
insel260 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
There will be at least 2 times higher system requirements than in Last light, just because there is a new generation of iron, although the engine of the game and old, these advertised games, always put companies such as NVIDIA, Intel, etc., and they are not profitable, what would these games play on older hardware. In this get ready. Get ready to fork out for sistemki will be clearly overestimated. At least the first 2 - 3 months until special driver from NVIDIA / ATI, the game will eat as much as is written in the min system requirements. It's all about Commerce, don't forget about it.

g
gennaz 27.02.20

This game will also be released on xbox x,so the system requirements are just happy-go-lucky,the owners 4 core Intel with no HT will be in flight and operatives will need more than 8 GB. Will steer Riesen
5 1500x,1600x and rx Vega.

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

Pirat13666
You where SUCH saw minimal salary?

M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

get ready to 15-20 fps on my laptop PEK-PEK

B
Bupycop 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
you just have an old computer, here you are and hope for good optimization, really, the subway is not the best optimization and exactly the weak PC do not pull with a comfortable fps and a decent picture.

N
No more drugs... 27.02.20

TC, the Metro series has never been famous for optimization. Moreover, all games in the series could put cancer top configuration at that time... So expect a comfortable game on this prehistoric laptop - at least it is foolish and naive. If there is no money on the PC - take a Curling iron or Juan new wait. There you will get acceptable framerate OK. Well, or sell a kidney and take the comp)))

h
h-H-h 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
swap? it will not save the file swapping makes it all nonsense, and it is worth considering how many GHz your RAM, and your processor is not complete 4 core and 2 cores + 2 virtual.

P
Pirat13666 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
On your laptop go and hope. Just the card will not be supported that's all.
I have a very large experience of the gamer and given the schedule shown in the video, plus the current realities on the less foolish hope.

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

Pirat13666
And have you seen my stats? Yes, camp is so crap But to take the Last Metro: Last Light Redux it redux with Improved graphs, it is stable 40фпс on the minimum salary Without even podlahoviny. I absolutely appreciate the stats of your computer And for example when the game came out tomb raider 10 on a PC - I know I have It even on the minimum salary will not pull 30 fps. But Metro Can. Besides, I'm on My laptop playing GTA 5 on the minimum salary I have 35 fps - which allowed me Spakoyno get the whole story

N
No more drugs... 27.02.20

Experience since 2011)))) neighing))) this is an awesome experience.
Topic - need zaskrinit this topic on the forum, that would then point TSU when his beech will not fly even in the minimum.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.02.20

Minh Tose stasis 98 - year))))))

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, I'm talking about the experience said the dude wrote - I ugarnul. not seen just to make people write I have a lot of experience in games
And if all the same about it seriously, I mean since 2011, somewhere It is on the PC it was, and since the early 2000's, also another with a dandy, then everything started