3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20 01:17 pm

Optimization (Metro Exodus)

In the subway the outcome must be great optimization. I believe in the words of developers about the fact that on a powerful PC, the game will squeeze all resources for super graphics But weak PC good graphics and playable fps
The proof of this Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux, after their company was created with a minimum number of Finance and funds, especially Last Light, and they have proven that even being at zero, Making the game almost at a loss you can create a Masterpiece in all respects.
Take the game Metro: Last Light Redux it Redux version with improved row and she is so absolutely stable 30 Fps on slower PCs.
Here are the Stats of my PC - Windows 10 x 64bit. Display 15.6 Inch (1366x768) Percent - 4ядра Core i5 m460 @2.53 GHz 4Gb RAM Video amd mobility radeon HD 5470
played Last light redux with the latest patch.
The stats of my note as you see a weak PPV, But Last Light Redux on minimum graphics settings I have on 40фпс mostly Fps jumps from 35 to 45 on this PC. Not even podlahoviny. Well. it is full playable. And looks nice even on full low
And Now Exodus with Metro create big Finance, and for several years
Its performance will be excellent
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat13666 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
Well, I have since 1993. I started to become a player more device Auto and wait the times of the USSR.
Was Junior and Dendy and Sega, PS, PS2, PC appeared for the first time in 2005 (when I entered University, I was 20 years old).
I know a lot about graphics and games, so many of them eaten than I can count.
HD 5470 - scrap and debris in 2017. What are you talking about? You can see Exodus for sure it will not start. I want to play on low buy at least a GTX780 on the resale 3GBVram and can be mastered with at least 1600x900.
And in 2011 I got a new PC I7,16GB,GTX590 - (which later burned) was replaced with GTX970 this does not include any network storage, SSD and other Goodies for comfort.

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

Pirat13666
My Monitor Resolution is below, and a lower - fps is higher. I have 1366x768

P
Pirat13666 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
I would like to get you started, but alas, just your video card is not in the supported list.
Similar situation I had when running on 7800GTX 256mb Vram Crysis 2 on an old computer. A few seconds saw a submarine, and then a black screen.

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

Pirat13666
I already know that my camp is already crap in fact. And by the way I have a Laptop and I can't change to none or something else. So I do Not need to write type - change of video... etc.!!!!

P
Pirat13666 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
https://www.apple.com/ru/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro?product=MPTT2RU/A&step=config#
Here, buy yourself a laptop and not suffer. 3.500$ of all, it's your money 205.000 (translated in the Converter). It long enough...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
If that vidyahu from the computer can be attached to the laptop. In a network a heap of information on this subject, AK with help of loops, is to stir up. The main thing is next to the power supply from the computer were also. Maybe someone will say that a perversion, but in fact, when she was a supposedly crap the result was more than great when the laptop is connected to the gtx 980, the result of the performance already was super noticeable!!!! But still laptop does not have to be ancient. There was a PERC i7 - 47... what else.

P
Pirat13666 27.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I like that I forgot...
Vlad Ostrikov
http://bizon-pc.com/ they sell external graphics card for laptop.

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Thank you. this is a cool tip. true..

V
Vlad Ostrikov 27.02.20

Pirat13666
well, on this site Cards for Macs

Y
Yozhig Tt 27.02.20

your argument reminds of the division of skin not killed a bear, will the game see that as a Yes

F
FoXtrot777 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov wrote:
I believe in the words of developers
Well what can I say...

N
Nikita Kostyuchenko 27.02.20

Of course,too early to judge,but somehow I remember the last part,or rather their DRAWDOWN in difficult locations, even with good such at the time of the PC.What can I say,I have frieze Stalker 960-Oh.No,if they will surprise us with his mega-optimization flag in their hands,I only just early as-that to talk about it.No one knows how it will be implemented is an open world,maybe we are just going to ride around the locations,there may be no Progreso area,as it was implemented in the 4th fallout(the only thing in it was implemented),and maybe there will be no open world at all.Waiting for news from the fields!

Z
Zhizn dermo 27.02.20

Vlad Ostrikov
https://tehnot.com/ex-core-samaya-kompaktnaya-vneshnyaya-videokarta-dlya-leptopov/
Buy yourself Ex Core and add-operatives, the maximum amount supported by your laptop. I look and play on minimum-medium.