3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 27.02.20 01:18 pm

Which graphics card manufacturer is better?

Many firms are now on the market: ASUS, MSI, 3D-Club, Palit, Point of View, XpertVision, XFX and others. Which one is the best? Which is worse? Some firms which are stable and which buggy? What do you know about this?
54 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rufus05 27.02.20

once bought gtx 460 from Palit. the sounds of the until now, never had a problem, the only thing that has changed the cooling system because the native was noisy

S
Serhio Ramos 27.02.20

I have a very hot video card nVidia Palit GTX 550Ti. Up to 68 gr. comes.Someone tell me what I can do?

F
FuckNato 27.02.20

Took Gigabit 7870 with 3 fans with the friends in turn drove in BF3 on ultra and BF4 on medium-high heat about 20 hours max-53 - 60 t*,I want another one to cross to take.

F
FuckNato 27.02.20

Father Victorious
My old Sapphire 6850 is still alive and even BF3(with a cheap 4 core from AMD) still pulls decently, I agree with the opinion that the different manufacturers not all products are successful,there are reviews and tests .

A
Ahmed Bekov 27.02.20

want to buy gtx 960 from asus,but then this garbage from asusa found only 2 gb and palit and zotac and 4 gb are what to take?

-
-SK.art- 27.02.20

Ahmed Bekov

the ASUS also have a card with 4 GB.
http://rog.asus.com/406382015/gaming-graphics-cards-2/asus-announces-strix-gtx-960-4gb-graphics-card/

b
bloomm 27.02.20

No difference, everything is broken, see where the frequency is higher, the cooling better and guarantee more. All brands have peritesticular had the opportunity last work...the Differences in phases of the cooling system and used components type chokes and types of memory. Gpu these firms are not doing, only doing their wiring and sometimes just glue sticker . AI broken with the same success as ASUS and other brand. The article on firing it's not the crappy brand =) There is this American piece of shit Evga marriage 5-6 times in a ROW !

q
qwertylol 27.02.20

bloomm
Yah seriously what the EVGA slag in Russia may reject EVGA carry? Build please in your view chain manufacturers(e.g. MSI>ASUS>GIGABYTE) Thank you.

b
bloomm 27.02.20

qwertylol
Someone like that.. get all fingers crossed and hope that will live guarantee =) so now...

1) Msi - high-quality cooling system TF Dispersal, very quiet, a rare marriage ! live guarantee in most cases =) Well, the referee NVIDIA.
2) Palit price and warranty raised 3-year improved compared to 2009...child Gainward Palit, cheap is not bad. PNY is still a good card was their something after the gtx 500 is not seen. Sparkle och old Chinese remember 7600GT Agp repaired 3 times after the warranty he lived, the price was on it was 3800 similar to another brand cost about 5 and above =) else POW is also not a bad Chinese.
3) Club 3d AMD very.
4) Gigabayte lot of marriage =) but in General well selected GPU and not a bad base usually OC version with a lot of phases, roles do not play a special =) Not a bad cooling system WF in the last versions compared to the 770 is much quieter and not rattle. Batches were stadivari 7ХХХ AMD and large batches Gtx 6XX 7ХХ.
5) Asus has many problems with artami, usually Pytalovo sigaret, great price, lots of phases which play no special role Palit also being chased by not having 5 phases less, talking about all sorts of MAtrix and other pathos =) Batches were stadivari 7ХХХ AMD and large batches Gtx 6XX 7ХХ. Same story as with Giga. After repair is not usually lives =)
6) Xfx Amd.
7) odd Panasonic brand and the company, like a good card but the price is wild guarantee little especially on the AMP version .
8) Inno3d pathos in the performance i cill or whatever =)
9) KFA2 Vapsche hell knows where got =) if you buy only NV stock, I guess . Although the manufacturer of the new copy-paste does.
10) Evga merikanets made by Mexicans =) Evga is good in one version is in stock =) where stupidly re-sticker of Nvidia on Evga... Although merikantsy take not complaining like =)
Purely my opinion. Again, I say Asus is now as reliable as prizerebel Palit. From a good PSU is still not enough depends.

q
qwertylol 27.02.20

bloomm
then you can safely say that you can take nudeshemale an option because it all depends on the gpu chip, and the degree of its degradation? for example, a year ago in stores saw the inscription at MSI type what improved trajectory so MSI had a 3 year warranty, but the rest at the same time it had 2 year guarantee, what in this situation is to go for the bait marketers? Thank you)

b
bloomm 27.02.20

qwertylol
Cheapest option is an office option.. Everything else I wrote. In one model number 970 for example the difference between the most expensive and cheap, about 4 thousand. Want overpay do not want to overpay.

D
DeLaKoren 27.02.20

bloomm
About ASUS right!
ZOTAC normal manufacturer, Pality by the way, Yes, he was raised..

And in principle, really, as anyone lucky, I would chose MSI and Zotac.

D
Dakota 27.02.20

Me satakam lucky and palita no one worked for a year another 5 years to kill can not.

A
Andrew Parker 27.02.20

For gaming what is better?