3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega39 27.02.20 01:18 pm

Easter eggs, fun!! Write what you know!!! (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

In the extreme Mona to find humans with dog heads!!

People!! Who knows how to open all the prototypes in the extreme!!
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega39 27.02.20

In Buchlovice you can find Morelose fence (kada slide down the slide, overcoming the road barrier and drive on to the fence, to the fence, preprocesses Mona zaglyanut over the fence and there you can find)

V
ViteK_rus 27.02.20

Late..
In the extreme Mona to find humans with dog heads!!
not only in extreme sports,,,,,it's funny the developers
Who knows how to open all the prototypes in the extreme!!
well as as take and pass all the missions and unlock all cars
In Buchlovice you can find Morelose fence
it has long been solved......with this news you're late by about 5-6 years..........

m
mityai 27.02.20

to Serega39

On this forum there is already a similar topic ...

_
_Don_ 27.02.20

Nope!Open the car Mona!!!I did it!
You need to go to the North-East of Oakwood,and there will be booths-one of them.But certainly in the North-East.
Though interesting pass of course!+1

r
rock music 27.02.20

Under the extreme you mean Greater trip?

_
_Don_ 27.02.20

to Jock aka negative

Stupid nick.
Yes.

Z
ZZeRo 27.02.20

On the site there is a house without a roof, doors and Windows,
you can go through the wall, that would be pimp if it sit, it will slowly dissolving into the air together with you until you disappear :)

In Extreme sports in Hoboken, if you go on the tracks to the edge of the map, you will come to a cliff and on the cliff a HUGE MOUTH of a SNAKE!!!!!
In two or three blocks South of this place is corner house, poyuzat the door to the house and go back to the snake, then climb the mountain and jump off it to be behind the barrier, go through Tonel and see DVAR (not poyuzat the door to the South to go to the door in tonele not to learn) go through the door and we are in the jaws of a snake!!!

Z
ZZeRo 27.02.20

On the site there is a house without a roof, doors and Windows - just Kamenny cube

Z
ZZeRo 27.02.20

The mission of the hotel when we go at the butcher on the Church roof, on the roof the weight of the bucket , shoot it, look down and are filled with the ringing laughter!!

Z
ZZeRo 27.02.20

in the MISSION WHERE NUNO to KILL Morello (Crime de la crime I think) if you go close to his car, he goes to Aeroport, and if you break away from him, he passes the turn and enjoy the video, as he drowns

Z
ZZeRo 27.02.20

I have such a bug (I do not know you) if sitting to hit the ballot box,then breaking my back.

Z
ZZeRo 27.02.20

In the last mission, where you need to go to galereyu you can stock up on weapons, just go to magazinchika where were you before the Bank robbery

Z
ZZeRo 27.02.20

In Mysia cushy Job, blow up the yellow car and the type is nothing will go and it will run!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Talan 27.02.20

In Buchlovice you can find Morelose fence

Nonsense. That is, to find, of course, but it's not Sergio Morello, and the usual ordinary gangster who is in the game almost all the missions there, and the walk he is in the role of all Hiking gangsters.

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.02.20

In the mission with Polly dead if you run around the house and knock on the door to the neighbors, some neighbors will respond to you from behind the door.
In the mission, fair game after a conversation with Salieri, you can give him in the face, hide in his office, sit down and fists rout Ralph, Luigi and Salieri, then with impunity to drive them around the yard. In other missions it's impossible because resorts Vincenzo with a shotgun.

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.02.20

In a race without rules if you take the hidden cars, put them around the bar and Salieri to leave the city, all the machines will stand in the garage and in secret places again will be the same machine, and so on to infinity.You can also navesti in the garage a lot of red cars that appear under the bridge after the shot by the window booth on the other bridge.

_
___KOT___ 27.02.20

in oakwoode in the cemetery(near the roundabout) at the grave of a mini payphone

T
Tomas. 27.02.20

In the Mafia a lot of secrets, precisely all I will not for the real Mafia know them. I want to tell you about the body Poly. In General there is such a feature, when the body does not lie on the floor and on the bed! In General, this is a joke from the beta, but they say that in the original Mafia is there.

Q
QUIWI 27.02.20

Tell what's the easiest way to unlock Silver Fletcher for freeriding. In Missy visit to the fat cats in the end he stands in the back yard. We need to approach them with a cracker (can't remember his name) and make sure that he picked the lock. Then sit down with him in the car and drive where Missy is necessary. The machine is now unlocked.
PS. don't know if you can get to the car unnoticed. but I staged a massacre there.

Q
QUIWI 27.02.20

And again, in any mission, starting in the bar Salieri, put away (where the invisible wall) two cars (perpendicular to the invisible wall) and customize third. When you get out of the third can be in front of cars, that is, pass through the invisible wall. There you will see how to construct the location of the bar.