3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega39 27.02.20 01:18 pm

Easter eggs, fun!! Write what you know!!! (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

In the extreme Mona to find humans with dog heads!!

People!! Who knows how to open all the prototypes in the extreme!!
67 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grammaton Clerik 27.02.20

the third option of passing the mission with Morello - just before the bridge, exit the car and Morello with the guards out of the car too...) then you can relax - Polly and Sam will put them all like skittles...) Sit in his Fletcher and go...) the most beautiful option, IMHO.

And if you do not want to go with Sam - just take the beginning of the mission double car. Polly and Sam will remain on the street, but when you leave the city and start the download chasing Morello - Polly it will sit along with you. Alone will kill the bridge and Morello and his bodyguard...) And Sam in this mission, you'll never see again, although the numbers of his life will constantly hang.

M
Mortuus_dominum 27.02.20

If you reload, and climb on anything. the recharge will happen very quickly, just without animations(!).If when you sit to change one gun to another, will have the same feature

C
Cemka_3571 27.02.20

and there you can make sure to open all machines,it seems the bug is something Google!I got even the job is not performed...

C
Cemka_3571 27.02.20

and there outside the fence not Morello is just a gangster(as far as I remember)

e
eav96 27.02.20

Cemka_3571
There is MORELLO, Jr.

M
MelShlemming 27.02.20

eav96
Not similar.

e
eav96 27.02.20

MelShlemming
Well, well...