3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pandore 27.02.20 01:19 pm

How do you feel about the fact that the Studio Bioware Montreal is officially closed? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

And combined with EA.Of course one of the main reasons was the total collapse of the game Mass Effect:Andromeda(and the greed of ea to the successes of other companies).Lost is the game industry a lot of promising projects, or the closure was inevitable?
53 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 27.02.20

well
maybe wiser
and cease to rivet the trash

M
MegaMorpeh 27.02.20

As always, EA has gobbled up another company. I hope that sooner or later she will choke and die.
For those of Bioware, which is now so called - I don't care. There is not a single person from the old team.

S
Space marine286 27.02.20

TheReds1892
+

S
StaggerBooty 27.02.20

A big influence on Bioware had in EA. Scored the eyes and mind of money, here and there the light of Andromeda. Very sorry, what else is there to say?

S
Sergius1994 27.02.20

Against this

T
Tobius Key 27.02.20

hmm, well, this team had to start from the C class, and then engage in Andromedой, and so it was obvious that some team experience is not enough for A class, sorry of course but to do not return as they say...

R
R_D_V 27.02.20

Do not care are not a fan of mass effect

S
ShellSPb 27.02.20

Well, sort of at the close there is already all piled up, so I closed the empty Studio, more disappointed support all the same, for the Inquisition, they were able to release DLC and most importantly the Stranger that betrayed the game for more paint, then just beat it.

R
Revan Reborn 27.02.20

Electronic arts should be close. Just think how much money to cut. Early was the norm, has released a truly cool games like Dead Space, but right now the only think to slag multiplayer earn.

I
Ivasik 27.02.20

Now, completely detached from the trilogy of Mass Effect and playing Andromeda, I still will say this is a good game.

If not for the dull and dreary first few hours of the game,if not deceived the expectations of players who are confident on the statements of developers that MEA is a continuation of the trilogy, the Andromeda could get and 7/10 and probably 8/10.

As for EA, they really like to get a lot of money and therefore buying firms that issued the playing masterpieces, but they really don't like to spend money on the games development.
Yet EA has a negative image.

L
Lidiya Ch 27.02.20

Main thing that is not Edmonton. And Nonreality themselves to blame.

A
Alex_Leo 27.02.20

Well it turns out that - about the quality of Dragon Age 4 at the level of Dragon Age Origins and dream to forget? Or maybe the truth will come to their senses?

e
exlubu 27.02.20

Don't obey-because capitalism is dismissed Oldies-that would be less money to pay

m
mDie2013 27.02.20

Thank Quake! Glad covered. I do not understand why ME:A given the development of this small office with Amateurs...

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Ivasik
fiercely positive!

A
ArmandoX 27.02.20

While it is difficult to say something about it. Really is not yet clear how this will affect the quality of the games. On the one hand BioWare has lost a very good support team that could keep developing DLC, patches and integrations of stuff. On the other - Motive EA has received support from quite experienced and smart guys. After all, who would not say that about Andromeda, it's a great game. Just expect absolutely everything else. Everyone except me, apparently... I personally got from it exactly what expected. So 2000 for the Deluxe edition is not a pity, they fully deserve. And Yes, go to the forest, stupid haters facial animation and curves walks. In many games this is all made much worse, but something I don't see thousands of hate comments and tons of universal grief of ruined franchises.

K
Konstantin335 27.02.20

Ivasik
Even so? I remember you said that the game is bad and stuff, and now he liked the game. I'm just saying that the game is not bad, but I replied that the game is shit.

M
Molot09 27.02.20

dispersed team faggots who fuck up the game with his idiotizma!!!

A
AleksBaldunin 27.02.20

ArmandoX
Was she in the same breath, almost all of the quests and minor. All the locations of all tokens!! Queers did not see Problems with faces not seen. Played Persian female. Picked Pibi. Normal game after all..

Spoiler

s
saa0891 27.02.20

It is natural,if you do prohodnyaki such as Andromeda,on the other hand EA and made it the largest contribution,in the end, the remaining studios will rivet MMO and then they, too, will close,EA is a scenario,merging a great series and the developers they do best.