3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pandore 27.02.20 01:19 pm

How do you feel about the fact that the Studio Bioware Montreal is officially closed? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

And combined with EA.Of course one of the main reasons was the total collapse of the game Mass Effect:Andromeda(and the greed of ea to the successes of other companies).Lost is the game industry a lot of promising projects, or the closure was inevitable?
53 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArmandoX 27.02.20

mefiro
Well, with this, I agree) Although the trailers and news and waited for what happened...

D
Denis G 27.02.20

mefiro wrote:
I hatw not for animation, but for the wretched pimp, uninteresting talents, all my care to the shooter, nah, sorry, and at least blunt some places the dialogues, namely the dialogues.
To get. And at least in one episode of the trilogy, these figures were at the height? Or at least even better than that? :)
It is for these parameters Andromeda is a real Mass Effect. Except that the dialogue still become smarter, at least in comparison with the third part.

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Denis G
with first part I agree, not quite as for me in the Andromeda system throughput was noticeably more diverse than any part of ME before
but regarding the dialogues do not agree in a root-they are at the level of the stars, fourth course, and something that has canceled the mode of the Jedi-the Sith is still okay, the problem is that for the election of the responses is not clear at all what the result will say GG and will affect his response to the situation even as it(usually however not affect in any way), usually it all comes down to the banal save/load and prokleivanie answers choosing meet expectations
so, as for me the dialog system has become much worse, no logic and roleplaying in it to speak of, just at random

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

3.0 L wrote:
Will have no effect, as the last of the trilogy. IU
nifiga
at least there was a choice between Jedi blue and red cichowski
in the first case-all live, best option
the latter all died, you asshole
though flawed-but also variability, and predictable even color, a little bit you can predict the outcome of the development of a particular replica
Blue cat wrote:
overturned the rule of the Jedi-the Sith is still okay, the problem is that for the election of the responses is not clear at all what the result will say GG and will affect his response to the situation somehow
I'm Russian and white wrote
suggest more to delve into written
3.0 L wrote:
And how do you in the last three played? Or not played?
PTS smeshnoy
3.0 L wrote:
To ME, the dialogue laid the plot
Yes cannot be! I never thought 0_0

3.0 L wrote:
As you know the information you choose in the dialogue, respectively a story and get
especially when the descriptions or even hints at the final choice no

3.0 L wrote:
And in the last trilogy wasn't?
see above
what is better in Andromeda is in fact, the more graphics, more diverse and wider leveling system, lots of weapons and crafting, grind, sand(Yes, for me that's a plus, love with to these games, critics go haha)
and worse-well, almost everything else, same story, variations, dialogues, enemies, allies, companions(well, maybe except for the missions of the companions-they are well done)

P
Potemkin92 27.02.20

It would be nice to close Sharagin's office called EA.

S
Sergey Olyva 27.02.20

The problem is that the game saxatile and destroyed , after playing the first couple of hours , bugs , facial animation and dull quests in pesochnica. Incidentally, the Masquerade at the time, was also killed , and in the end we have now ? Good game and a classic of the genre RPG . About Andromeda, which of course won't say that it is not as good in terms of plot and there is a lot of stupid decisions of the characters , incomprehensible conversations but nothing critical I did not see , but sometimes that's annoying , what the hell it is you first time coming to the planet and encountering a different race do not wear a protective mask or why they all go as nivchem had happened , and you're not afraid of catching the virus from another race , well, stuff like that. You can play , if you close your eyes at the idiocy. That 6/10 is above average . Incidentally I'm not a hater , for example the 2nd part of Mass Effect, I do not particularly like , Five story quests and the rest of the game is the job loyalty of the party members , just angry , more especially there is nothing , the combat system where you stand behind cover and shoot system of study was just killed , even the little that was in the first part there ( I'm talking about MAKO ) . Andromeda gives the opportunity to explore but what's there to explore is not clear , blank cards which is nothing or the same type of buildings and relics of the base of mercenaries.

p
puumar 27.02.20

Dude, you would be better instead of removing my bots would delete the main account, as I requested. As it turns out everything is fine is removed, and even with the story. xD)

R
Recruit_Main 27.02.20

Not hot and not cold as they say what you sow is what you reap

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

Sergey Olyva
You compare this masquerade and imperfection, the problem of masquerade that Troika games was not enough money and time on this fine video game to finish failed. But still Paul rivet patch enthusiasts. I do not believe that Andromeda will play for more than 10 years, and even patches to rivet.
PS Cool nickname, Serge Oliva, like a bodybuilder that was...

M
MagicCover 27.02.20

the team created the original trilogy inspired by Star wars, star trek, the best works of fantastic literature. but damn, what is there to discuss in Mass effect I played as a hero who saves the whole galaxy before the threat of invasion by the reapers, ready to destroy all life, and that in Andromeda?! I'm scanning the marsh on the possibility of settlement. The guys soared on the creation of the game, the feeling that they were just at%;&#;th at what they do, sorry but no other word to pick up

N
Nurp 27.02.20

How can you relate to the fact that closed a hotbed of sodomy in which no one left from the old team, which, incidentally, also pretty much already smacked of rancid? Yes, of course, positive!

b
b1mbo 27.02.20

DragV Land
So your job as if is that to find a new home in another galaxy. The question is how this is all presented to the player... the Team may be talented in terms of development, but it seems to me, they didn't have a good leader (K. Hudson, on the same post, for example, has done much for the original trilogy) project. As we all know, when there is no sensible boss, subordinates fuck - from here all problems.

M
MagicCover 27.02.20

b1mbo
if my task is to find a home in a strange galaxy, I would like it to be interesting