3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepulcher 27.02.20 07:07 pm

The plot (Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass)

What do you think can show us a fourth part of the famous series of shooters from the first person? Personally, I have a couple of options:

1) the Story after the Second Coming. As we all know, at the end of the SE Sam goes to Sirius on the backup vehicle Silantev. But on the way something went wrong (surprise attack, for example) and the ship is wrecked on a distant planet, once belonged to or Sirianni or Alianza (who has read the story of alpha FE, you will understand that it's for the race). Netricsa finds on the planet escape routes (another ship, or a portal) and we travel the world unseen and traditionally shoot of Mentals minions.

2) the Background to the BFE. We will show in detail the origin of this war. The approach of the expedition to Sirius on the starship Curvier (again, FE alpha), activation of a system warning, the awakening of Mental. Then the gameplay starts with one of the human colonies and gradually, according to the plot of First Blood, we fight for the colony, but all of them, one after another, end up destroyed/captured by Mental. After the power of the earthlings will be forced back into the Solar System, Sam arrives on Earth in Paris (if the art relates to SS4), where and is the final large-scale battle. After this event smoothly into the plot of the BFE.

Of the advantages of the second option it should be noted a greater number of interesting characters, a moment of meeting Sam and Helper, the battle in space, the fighters (and the plot of the alpha repeatedly mentioned that such battles took place, and Sam was a great pilot), etc.

3) Total remake of Serious Sam 2, respectively, full extension of Second Encounter.

Any other ideas, for example, with an alternative reality, but painfully confusing will, Croteam will not become so engaged.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samson_1994 27.02.20

there is the idea, at the expense of a prequel to a prequel, because there was art where the semen is in Paris, not just as it...
But it's a bit silly to do a prequel to the prequel... I look forward to the continuation of the second coming, for many of the new fantastic weapons, tired of all the real. Futuristic landscapes, and CE is

A
Alex Side 27.02.20

Yes, the prequel to the prequel really stupid, but the continuation of the *second coming* I want with all my heart.
Total remake of Serious Sam 2
It is unlikely it will, because there the story was written stoned writers)

S
Sepulcher 27.02.20

Shuhart
No wonder I wrote a total remake. Will be changed all the way to the plot, and the draft indirectly confirmed.

Watching a prequel. You do not want to see the beginning of this war?) Read about the story of alpha Serious Sam, then you will understand how epic could be a prequel: http://www.playground.ru/dox/serious_sam_the_first_encounter/serious_sam_vsya_pravda_o_virezannom_kontente-11408/

A
Alex Side 27.02.20

Well, in the epic prequel you convinced me)
and the draft indirectly confirmed.
It is possible more in detail ?

S
Sepulcher 27.02.20

That's what we know about Serious Sam 2 HD: BFM at the moment:

1) Information with reddit.com where not so long ago, Croteam has answered the questions of the players. The originals can be found here: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1g1u83/we_are_croteam_the_makers_of_serious_sam_ask_us/
Below - translated data:

In: Serious Sam has always been my favorite game since childhood, but I dropped it after the release of SS2. I liked it, but I remember that it was very different from the first games. SS3 is kind of back to the roots, but was not serious enough. This question - what was wrong with the second part? Why she got this other? One had the feeling that it was designed by a completely different company. Is there a way to somehow correct this misunderstanding?

AlenL: Yes, you're right, SS2 was different. Some liked him, some didn't. It's hard to say what went wrong, and what changes only worsened the game.
Anyway, since then, we stick to classical(and modern as SS3) style. We will see what we can do with the game during development SS2HD, or something similar.

Q: When you posted more info about Serious Sam 2 HD: BFM?

AlenL: This project is in early design and planning. Basically, at the moment the work is done in between working on the port for PS3 CC3 and the creation of SS4. But the project is still in force.

2) Entry in CT Facebook .
pix.PlayGround.ru

A couple of news, but they're hard to find. But overall it will suffice.

A
Alex Side 27.02.20

Well, of course. Now I'll know.
Thanks for the reply.

[
[Don Vito Salvatore] 27.02.20

History after the Second Coming would be just by the way,but you have to understand that the story in the Sam surface)

The main (meat-meat-meat),so brutality is not lost)

S
Sepulcher 27.02.20

[Don Vito Salvatore]
A pity that surface. In the late 90s, he was epic as ever, but all cut...

K
Kolyan108 27.02.20

Why is the story after the second coming??? After all, SS2 was about the later events of the series. If it is a sequel, then a sequel to SS2.

T
T.T.G 27.02.20

This is not to face such things).

S
SoFuckHate 27.02.20

here vangovat don't, here's the story:
The aliens still attack the earth, and Sam is always ready to fight them in the first number and release for this reason a few caustic jokes. Honestly, SS is not a game that requires some intricate plot, and just want to post a dozen one-eyed monsters with a shotgun.

D
Di0205 27.02.20

Well here is my story serious sam double d defeated he dreamed of changing the future after he finds a portal which will bring him into the future but although killing dreamed he did not think that he has a son who huffed and began to invade the earth...in Paris... He went there and his job was to save the earth from aliens.

V
Vladus Vishnyakov 27.02.20

What is the difference in the Sam plot for a tick, even though it is not bad. Buy the game because of the charisma of the main character and for the meat that's trying to kill you.Meat, big guns, big hero, what do you need for a perfect game?

V
Vladus Vishnyakov 27.02.20

Oh and it would be nice to add a kick with his foot, as in the Duma, or leave a rebound that was in 3 parts. And I recently, after a game of CC3 decided to return to the lands, the name of which the Sierra de Chiapas, and it was hard to get used to the lack of melee...

N
Nazara 27.02.20

Kolyan108
SS2 failed with a wild roar and was, as far as I know, the developers themselves declared nekanon.

N
Nazara 27.02.20

Vladus Vishnyakov
I do not argue that the story here only then to explain what is going on, but as for me, in SS3, going transmitted once pomotional or something. It is felt that for the Motherland fight and is very invigorating. Song from the final credits, affords the country a maximum of coal.

L
LaFeT666 25.10.20

It would be logical if they told a story about the events after the second coming

N
NightGameMassacre 25.10.20

I never liked the plot of Sam, but I think that the new game will be something like:

-Researcher Sam arrives on a certain planet
-There his playful hands free a certain spirit, creating an evil twin Sam - Mental
-Mental attacks the ground, followed by Sam

Correct if I'm wrong about something and didn't take into account the events of the past series.

l
legusor 25.10.20

Do you even know that the plot of the fourth part will be a make-up for the third, which, in turn, was a make-up to the first?