3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I_am_Default 27.02.20 07:16 pm

Bug Quest \" Bird-nevelichka...\" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

In fact, the first time passed the was quest this hunter, and everything was fine, but then the game crashed and the save was before I ratted him out. Don't know if it had any effect that I have encountered a bug, but the point is that to pass after this quest I can't! I talk to him, he seemed to agree, all the rules, gives me the money and boom for the work and POPs up an alert that the quest was completed, but this is all happening during the dialog and nothing happens, that is, with the dialog box I get and moreover none of the buttons do not work, except bring up the console in-game. Hard to explain, do not argue, but I think if someone is kicked with the same problem - he will understand me. Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?
P. S. Or maybe someone knows a command which can be used to conclude this dialogue, as the logic of the script doesn't work exactly the conclusion of the dialogue, the quest itself is considered a pass and the award I received.
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 27.02.20

I_am_Default
There are bugs here or only trying to complete the quest until he finished the conversation,or perform other kV,and then back to the hunter.

G
Glnai 27.02.20

The first and only bug I came across in this game. The principle is the same: I took the job>is loaded before taking the job = dead dialogue after delivery.
I'm on the main branch run, hopefully with time razbaluetsya or release a fix.

L
Leos500D 27.02.20

I_am_Default
same garbage. I do what others do questi and waiting for the patch, however have cells run eating place in the bag. I hope soon corrected, however there infa that the patch will have 2 weeks to wait and see...

-
-zotik- 27.02.20

I even funnier 2 birds gathered 3rd put the cage and the cage is gone
urya XS and what to do next
Leos500D
well, they must eat place for where realism))

m
milcin7 27.02.20

For one no one tried to pass, or not?

m
milcin7 27.02.20

It is impossible(

I
Igor Grassion 27.02.20

milcin7
I tried the 2nd because the 3rd is missing))
th XS to do,already played like a shell game) Freaked out, fell back to an early saved game.

W
WarGu 27.02.20

exactly the same thing, and tried another time to pass, it's a shame, today I will try to roll back the save to the time when I first got the quest, but it would be a shame))I do not like closed kV
and about the weight of the cells, that would not have taken place because it is kind of little, they can throw in the trunk, for example to the mill at Theresa and pawns)
In General loaded at the time of adoption of this kV, read all rules, there the problem is not the exit of the dialogue, and the dialogue after received the award, this Stalker I need to talk something, and to this award, and all.

B
Brun 27.02.20

Same garbage.
Spoiler

V
Vlad Mazec 27.02.20

cannot be saved and loaded when the last birds (found on one of the foreign sites http://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/368967-kingdom-come-deliverance-bird-hand-trap-nightingales )

O
Overlord222 27.02.20

I thought in patch 1.2.2 fixed, but no, same thing. Helps you save-load before delivery kV

P
Pavel Pushka 27.02.20

And if you have a far what to do with the quest?

W
WarGu 27.02.20

Paul Rack
well or to hammer on it and hope for the patch)

M
MrSoulz7z 27.02.20

Overlord222
I mean to remain in front of the quest giver and loaded and take sq?

r
rDen 27.02.20

Overlord222
Does not help. Came to the hunter, is preserved and loaded, the end of the delivery quest is the same, not out of dialogue.

x
xSaimanx 27.02.20

Also, the 3rd cell is lost, he beat all three first installed, then at once all three are collected, i.e., individually it is impossible to collect them (installed-waited-gathered, then the next...) There's just a camp of bandits nearby, can distract the bastards :).
But to pass a hunter can't either.

M
Mamlyuk 27.02.20

Cannot be saved and loaded when the last bird. Caught one bird, the bandits did not touch. Not remaining rapid transition to the customer and pass the quest. Everything works.

A
Aleksandr Macenko 27.02.20

Mamlyuk it will come
smiling to boot already figs knows where to pass the quest? or you can replay the quest in some way?

A
Artiup 27.02.20

The patch released a new, zero sense. solutions for the implementation of the quest while no one found, except for one bird to catch?

d
deadellus 27.02.20

for those who have lost a cage for catching nightingales, found a solution: do you need a horse and your own, drive a horse to the place of fishing, off the horse , throw one square, then wait for 1 hour will pass through the button, T , cage caught the Nightingale to appear under a horse, drive a horse a little bit and pick up the cage.