3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I_am_Default 27.02.20 07:16 pm

Bug Quest \" Bird-nevelichka...\" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

In fact, the first time passed the was quest this hunter, and everything was fine, but then the game crashed and the save was before I ratted him out. Don't know if it had any effect that I have encountered a bug, but the point is that to pass after this quest I can't! I talk to him, he seemed to agree, all the rules, gives me the money and boom for the work and POPs up an alert that the quest was completed, but this is all happening during the dialog and nothing happens, that is, with the dialog box I get and moreover none of the buttons do not work, except bring up the console in-game. Hard to explain, do not argue, but I think if someone is kicked with the same problem - he will understand me. Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?
P. S. Or maybe someone knows a command which can be used to conclude this dialogue, as the logic of the script doesn't work exactly the conclusion of the dialogue, the quest itself is considered a pass and the award I received.
40 Comments
Sort by:
v
vieros 27.02.20

deadellus
does not help your way

d
deadellus 27.02.20

vieros
try then to throw in the horse inventory one cell and let it stand still and wait an hour, only to get off her.

A
Andrey1195 27.02.20

doesn't help the tossing cells under the horse, and in a bag horses also do not move quest items

V
VioO 27.02.20

The same 3 cell disappears just ;( how to solve this bug?

v
vieros 27.02.20

deadellus
threw in a horse, an hour later, the cage of the horse disappeared.... next also cell no

N
NigerLu 27.02.20

It was the same: can the quest to donate after downloading. Lucky that the plot is far from gone. Cured so in short: you need something between the fulfillment of the quest (when all the cells collect) and delivery to the hunter - not the download saves. Ie I completed the quest and then to the hunter to pass, then everything works!

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

NigerLu
Just passed with no problems, cage is not lost, caught all three, attributed to lovemy, the dialogue normally ends with a version of the game 1.2.5.

N
NigerLu 27.02.20

Muskrat
Well, I'm talking about what I write )

2MegaB 27.02.20

not 100% sure, but I read somewhere that you cannot persist is loaded during the execution of the quest
he is not test, bypass this quest party

C
Cydonian10 27.02.20

Also the 3rd has proteras ktoby suggested ID a snare caught bird to change via the console, their number from two to three

e
elgi 27.02.20

went on a horse and in the right places, went down and put the cells. Wasn'T EXPECTING a " T. " after the third odanovce immediately went to the first, collected everything and not persisting went passed the quest. in the dialogue the video is not squandered. so Makar, all worked.

D
DarkAlienMax 27.02.20

Yes, the quest works if you install the snare and before the delivery quest is not to do save and not load, otherwise the NPC will not start a dialogue after the completion of the quest and the window hangs.

S
Sapog738 27.02.20

Has anyone solved this bug?

R
Radomir Krasnopolskiy 27.02.20

In short, if someone survived-booted after the 3rd bird, we can relax and give up on this quest, can ever fixed this bug. In the meantime, just roll back to an earlier save.

m
marvin57 27.02.20

It is necessary to put in the same cage, and then everything is fine, and the quest gave up. And the first time threw 2 cells next to each other, the two disappeared, only the third caught, rolled back, and a cage... All pass.

122333kvayvayv 27.02.20

I_am_Default
I set a trap and he is gone, who knows about it?

e
el_samo 27.02.20

122333кваываыв
Hello, friend. I have patch 1.3 snares for birds machine appeared in the bag of the horse. p.s. I accidentally put all together and they were gone.

D
Dima-Click 27.02.20

Game GOG version 1.3.3 - still quest zabagovan, the third cage and goes missing after being caught in her birds.

P
Pashakluk 27.02.20

deadellus
Thank you)

D
Dima-Click 27.02.20

In patch 1.4.2 quest fixed? The third snare is not lost?