3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 27.02.20 07:22 pm

What is the meaning of the celebration of March 8?

Subject
25 Comments
Sort by:
i
ihappy 27.02.20

- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
Some see the good and bright only mud and obscenities .
A pig will find dirt everywhere.

W
Wing42 27.02.20

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
Russia, it is better to cancel out of harm's way.
Honestly, no one cares about the symbolism of this holiday and no one cares about its history. Well, except for you, of course, since you're a lover of all things unofficial. The main thing is to this day an Orthodox man could roll a glass or two for ladies.
Gauguin wrote:
And women's day to designate the Day of wives-mironosits.
Sounds like something bad. These women do not need us.

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Gauguin wrote:
And women's day to designate the Day of wives-mironosits.
and why did it assign? he already has, and the faithful celebrated in their own way, and March 8 is not only a day wives, this is a day for all women, girls, mothers, grandmothers, sisters, nieces, daughters.
let it be one for all and independent from religion, polit.order, as well as to protect him from all sorts debilnych movements such as feminism and... of the parades, you know what I mean.

the fact that this day is eventually transformed into a day of womanhood, love, spring, beauty agrees, as of February 23 considered an exclusively male holiday and congratulate even small nephew, it is clear that you do not serve and all that, but they are the future defenders again mothers, grandmothers, wives, etc.

anyways if you let them be these two days

and about pulling funds out of men's wallets, sorry who wrote this, but usually like attracts like themselves :)

r
rambling 27.02.20

Wing42 wrote:
No reason can thump only drunks and immature youths.
Oh how I immediately rejuvenated. Thank you!

W
Wing42 27.02.20

rambling
You owe me, buddy.