3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 27.02.20 07:22 pm

What is the meaning of the celebration of March 8?

Subject
25 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 27.02.20

Protocol10
Not Tupi, estessno pobuhat.

P
Protocol10 27.02.20

Wing42
so plump and so can at least every day

D
DarkSidius 27.02.20

23 February old style ))) If we calculate the difference of 13 days. The Communists never believed for demagoguery mostly. Generally people are celebrating is not their holidays.

T
TheHouse 27.02.20

Protocol10
Historically emerged as a day of solidarity of women in the struggle for emancipation.
Emancipation - termination restrictions, the acquisition of adequate rights and responsibilities.
When, before the days of femenizm and tolerastov, women were forbidden many things, from education to driving cars (it's all different time frames, but for example...).
Well, in short, the story of Clara Zykinoj and Rosa Luxembourg, think they know everything(they sort of started this movement and founded the say so March 8).
So, historically, it was a day roughly in which women celebrated their victory on getting at least some rights, but men them accordingly congratulated. But later as it happens with all holidays, the holiday was Islantilla, under pressure from all sorts of fighters for freedom, the UN, etc., has become a common day in which I congratulate all women(and so few of them indulge in regular days, yeah). In General, it was International women's day to all the women, just because they have camel toe..., given the feminist movement, etc., I would have canceled and so many allow themselves...

P
Protocol10 27.02.20

TheHouse
That's strange. Well, how would you have to enter the day of celebration for LGBT rights and other misfits, freaks, etc. on the official state level.

R
RomeroCarmack 27.02.20

Reason to drink for supposedly not drinking.

W
WOR4UN 27.02.20

Underwear... over the pants you wear! Become Superman one day!

R
RikoChiko 27.02.20

Day slavery.

W
Wing42 27.02.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
No reason can thump only drunks and immature youths.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.02.20

Protocol10
The meaning of the sale of gifts,flowers and alcohol
For ladies you can drink all you want.And no reason for the lovely ladies of the house can be abuse and scandals

i
ihappy 27.02.20

Tin. Is March 8 for this drink.
The next step, the abolition of women's rights.

m
masha 27.02.20

When near a butcher's shop in Rome women bowlers began to blame the dealer, why give so little meat on the cards, the shopkeeper turned out to be a brave man not afraid to speak the truth:

— Do not you applauded our Duce, while he pushed his speech from the balcony of the "Palazzo Venezia"? You filthy Indian, did not allow their husbands to stick you between the legs until these men are not written in the party of fascists? So stop screaming, old hag, or I really will kill your shop!

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.02.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Well, how would you have to enter the day of celebration for LGBT rights and other misfits, freaks, etc. on the official state level.
With a fright it *have* to enter something? 8)

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 27.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
With a fright it *have* to enter something? 8)
Suddenly all anyone should ispugalsja this holiday and all who should kill, Shaw would have, nice firm mooring and -- and celebration this was not. And STE is magnificent.

y
yariko.v 27.02.20

TheHouse wrote:
In General, it was International women's day to all the women, just because they have camel toe..., given the feminist movement, etc., I would have canceled and so many allow themselves...
Someone Nada, let them celebrate. No one is forcing anyone not to celebrate and drink on that day. Although red is the color of this day to clean up. With the same success it is possible and to cancel the holiday of 7 January, this feast has religious roots and it has no place in the social calendar, especially in the new year and have enough output.
What is offered...
Following from 2019 to make the weekend
Instead of 7 January to make a calendar holiday 7 may the Day.
Instead of March 8 to make a calendar holiday April 12 cosmonautics Day.

i
ihappy 27.02.20

yariko.v wrote:
Someone Nada, let them celebrate.
I understand you have no girlfriend and you think women are worse than men. Commendable.

E
Ex Hum0 27.02.20

In the training basarabov

M
MesyacMay 27.02.20

Frender wrote:
That would babosiki from men's pockets jumped and did the aunts of podarunki ...
I'm sorry, but you yourself of my aunts choose

G
Gauguin 27.02.20

To be honest, no. Initially, it is a celebration of Jewish vyrozhdennom Luxembourg and Zetkin, feminist day for women's rights.
However, if you look at modern celebration in Russia, this holiday is successfully transformed into day of femininity, spring, love, etc., in this form it is safe, which is great. However, it should be noted that the political situation may change, and old wound pulled again, because despite the fact that most women in Russia do not care about politics, politics cares about them. Therefore, despite the safety of this feast in Russia, it is better to cancel out of harm's way. And women's day to designate the Day of wives-mironosits.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 27.02.20

Some see the good and bright only mud and obscenities .