3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 27.02.20 08:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Silent Hill: Downpour)

I'm a fan of silenthill 1, 2 and 4 (terribly scary and incredibly interesting to play them)
even on the PSP both parts very light gray (retain this atmosphere)
welcoming seemed to me a rare Boreham (an hour was enough, the feeling was as if third-rate slasher play)
From this, and many say that Alan Wake was like?
Who played accomplish your goal!
72 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fearrex 27.02.20

It is Alan Wake - dark, oppressive atmosphere, the monsters in artesania, flashlight and all that.
Another world is badly done, although, in General, if you do not believe that the SC has ceased to be similar to CX, quite a good horror movie.

Q
Q-Tarantello95 27.02.20

The similarities with Alan Wake I do not see any. Silent Hill Downpour - very cool horror. It is well designed city that you can explore far and wide, great side quests, which is not so easy to find and perform very complex puzzle and no less challenging battles. The atmosphere of loneliness and despair felt from the first minute of the game. A piece of the city that you can explore a very decent size, the location worked out great, but the most pleasing things, which is stuffed everything. Only frustrating combat system: fight uncomfortable, the shocks are not felt, so more enemies can block direct blows of a fire axe with his bare hands. And the result was a great game, I recommend.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 27.02.20

Q-Tarantello95
it's not a fighting game, the character is an ordinary person, no more. Try it yourself with monsters to fight( if you can find them in real life) when you know that these monsters simply rastiraut you becoming a little harder, but not like Shattered Memories, where Harry Mason can't beat even monster-drywa

A
Averon 27.02.20

I really liked the game ,keeps the tension exactly,all fans of horror movies suggest

R
RDF_94 27.02.20

The game is not played in the previous part, so it seemed like Alan Wake, the Atmosphere in the game is depressing , after an hour of games a headache and I turned off the console, fuck, tomorrow will continue to play

Q
Q-Tarantello95 27.02.20

Dmitry Levin
Yes, and here an ordinary man, I say to fight uncomfortable: there is no focus, what a shock to fly past enemies, the sound of blows and not persuasive and so on. And the rest is very high quality horror. Press the toy had no taste, but like the players appreciated.

B
Bloodtim005 27.02.20

So to buy? Yes or no? it is worth to pay money for it?

v
v-hlam 27.02.20

Q-Tarantello95
It is specially made in order to take off was hard to handle and they instilled the idea that it is better to run away
not as in slashers about five Grand, well, fuck all tear

Q
Q-Tarantello95 27.02.20

v hlam
A very strange way, don't you think? That is, the developers deliberately made the combat system clumsy to inspire fear in the players and those crap was on the Lam? And it was not easier to make the enemies stronger, Yes zdorovia hero hilee? I'm sorry, but you breccia shit.

v
v-hlam 27.02.20

Q-Tarantello95
Boevka in all parts except Chilcotin was such
developed themselves said that going back to basics

And it was not easier to make the enemies stronger, Yes zdorovia hero hilee
+lock the target and Dodge.
You with proper skills to make bosses not having any impact

In shooters, no one is outraged why near he hits the butt, not combo 25 beats and then also
it spoils the whole atmosphere, once again it's not slashers

N
Novyy polzovatel 27.02.20

The game is garbage, as expected. SH is dead.

R
RooneyRUS 27.02.20

Anyone have any idea will the game be on PC? Though the rating on Metacritic is pretty average but a praise,a PC version of Alan Wake has paid off does it come with the Downpour?

D
Dreamfall Fan 27.02.20

Myltse.

S
Skull Face 27.02.20

Rooney778
Support.

S
Siphon 27.02.20

Wanted to swing on the PC,remember that the current consoles.Included console-torrent,I remember that Curling irons 3.70+ no one got hacked.ME GUSTA.Waiting under 3.55 KMEAW.The FMD in this time won.

s
smit111 27.02.20

Siphon
as always) on the box piracy will be steeper)

S
Siphon 27.02.20

smit111
Sink,her in 2 weeks hacked after release)

Q
Q-Tarantello95 27.02.20

Rooney778
Yes, you don't compare them to AW. Initially, she could go on the computers, but the developers decided to focus on Box version. Remedy on the computers before the game did, but Konami on consoles, so that's unlikely. Maybe only if the players ask nicely.

Q
Q-Tarantello95 27.02.20

Mаster
Argue.

C
CARNAGE72 27.02.20

Oh, damn, what a Downer...