3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VizardKir 27.02.20 08:22 pm

People, a question about Prestige in NFS (Need for Speed (2015))

In short, was held from the prestige of the drift(brown color icon). But the problem is that there should be exorbitant expense to dial the I 2 test barely gaining on the Mazda rx7 320к and when as and there for bronze 425к necessary. Here explain how or what kind of car to gain such an account, I just and huracane and the subaru wrx, and mazda rx 7. So far, for me the subaru wrx and mazda rx 7 the most appropriate car for drifting which keep a stable angle. And so back to the question of how or on what car to pass?
Thank you in advance))
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 27.02.20

Oleg Loginov
Corvette. No problem.

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Oleg Loginov
a lp 610 generally allows you to dial in the 500k+ with proper care

V
VizardKir 27.02.20

WWQ
On huracane scored 512K this score I counted, but after that I flew the game (wrote just terminate). I peresypaju and look in the list of record I scored 512K, but the race I dumped him so I saw gave me a bronze, but for some reason I again have to go through it. But now for the 1st checkpoint to the finish line the game crash with the same error. Fun PPC

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Oleg Loginov
too often kresila, removed overclocking and went, or rather was not removed but the frequency is even lower than in the reference, the fps dropped but I resolved the issue by fixing on 53 shots, is ultra stable, with occasional dips to 49 at the start when a lot of smoke.
PS noticed that modern games don't like overclocking , especially video cards and RAM

V
VizardKir 27.02.20

WWQ
But I have with NFS is the first time, in short once again I found that PC gaming is so fucked up. And even PC for 200k is not exempt from this garbage, go buy the disc on PS4 and I will play there.

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Oleg Loginov
The PC has its own + and - like console , everyone chooses what is closer to the body)
On console by the way 30фпс Lok of the NSF is to not play very nice.

V
VizardKir 27.02.20

WWQ
Well, 30 fps is used, and it is sitting in front of the TV all gorgeous

c
chvova2008 27.02.20

V
VizardKir 27.02.20

chvova2008
Well, you're a monster)

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Oleg Loginov
it's not gold covered, and simple)
Tomorrow pad repairs will take, MB close the balance gold)

W
WWQ 27.02.20

Closed the prestige of a full gold.
Spoiler

M
MiNiMaL_ 27.02.20

WWQ
you on gamepad in NFS mainly play? or on the keyboard?

W
WWQ 27.02.20

MiNiMaL_
logitech 510 f on the keyboard do octopus need to be:)

m
matyss 27.02.20

WWQ
you recorded the fps?

W
WWQ 27.02.20

matyss
I then had a card from AMD (r9 290) from AMD in the wood function is the limit of fps.

m
matyss 27.02.20

WWQ
and for nvidia don't know?)

W
WWQ 27.02.20

matyss
they like nothing.Alternatively, you can create a custom resolution with custom refresh rate in Hertz example 53 and turn the plane, even though in the settings should be harvesting them can be activated ( in the drivers section of the dashboard) where you can put 24-30-50-60.... Hertz add a desired mode and can plane lochit fps on these marks.

m
matyss 27.02.20

WWQ
clear ATP

s
serezha.ebauer 27.02.20

WWQПодскажи please, I yesterday was the first track from the test ranked first, then look I do not zaschitali what to do or what MB troubles?

W
WWQ 27.02.20

serezha.ebauer
If you're talking about prestige , there in addition to what is necessary to win , it is also necessary to show the result of the brutal.